Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where did these Karen Millen coats even come from?!? Same with the Anthro coat. Never a mention of any of them.
These were all probably PR/gifted, and now she’s selling on for profit. It’s gross.

(just because it’s gifted, doesn’t mean she would have featured it anywhere. Influencers are under no obligation to post about gifted stuff unless is a paid promotion)

Reactions: 6

Liptastic

VIP Member
the length she goes trying to make the curly/wavy hair happen needs to be studied bc this used to be her hair after washing and drying without using the brush and she used to film tutorials on how to curl it with an iron 💀
View attachment 3016414
View attachment 3016420

and for instance, this is 2a type of hair which is the first (and the least) wavy type:
View attachment 3016425

i get that hormones can influence hair texture, but it seems to me like her pretending she has olive skin, it's not waves – it's overgrown stringy hair weighted down by products that aren't for its type... maybe somebody could interchange anna's hair mindset with lily's??? lol
Ah yes, the curly hair supremacy. Even the 1c hair is wavy. Give it a rest.
---
In today's video: Anna trying to sell 100 pounds worth of make up ( she seems embarrassed though since she speaks so so fast) and then saying they could not speed up the renovations due to budget...
Anna' s priorities are odd...she spends so much on clothes and then claim that they have to budget the renovations...
She is not a good liar since she spends the whole video mumbling and giggling about NOTHING really
The clothes are tax deductable while renovations are not

• Heart

Sheepsmeadow

I try not to leave the house in a mediocre outfit and aucce 95% of the time?! What the actual. most of her outfits are bor8ng as fuck. also, god lord.. who has the energy to care that much!

i don’t always look ‘amazing’, but my kids certainly do 😎
It’s because the definition of success is to stay at home in a mediocre outfit. Do you ever see her go anywhere but her kitchen that looks like a hotel room?

• Haha

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Yes, cute pic but I always get the impression that Anna is very stand-offish and detached with her child. It feels and looks like she's an outsider here, observing the two of them like they're strangers and she's not a part of that relationship.
I agree she often comes across as detached and as though being a parent doesn't come naturally to her - although I often take candid photos like this of my little boy and husband having fun together because I want to capture lovely moments they're sharing!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just realized she’s wearing a beige dressing gown in that screenshot obove 😁 this is the same woman who proudly, for years, filmed herself wearing a purple one haha. Not saying that style and tastes can’t change but it’s so obvious that Anna would still wear bright colors if she hadn’t given in to the beige Instagram aesthetics.

andreaoid

Maybe her psoriasis is really bad on her feet and she needs to air them out. Hence the dreadful flipflops in every picture. Just maybe...

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
There is never, ever a time when you need a wool coat to wear with sandals!

This is purely a sign of influencer lunacy thing, this idea that there's a sandals and trench coat or sandals and knitted jumper season and Anna has seen other influencers post about this and jumped straight onto the bandwagon.
I know it’s a tad nippy for June in UK but definitely not cool enough for a wool coat. Stupid woman!