The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you pay for a more thorough damp and timber survey, It doesn’t show on a basic survey. The owners may have hidden the mould etc. (does she say they have mould?! I don’t follow Anna)

Reactions: 3
Unless you pay for a more thorough damp and timber survey, It doesn’t show on a basic survey. The owners may have hidden the mould etc. (does she say they have mould?! I don’t follow Anna)
they had mould when they moved it – if i remember correctly some wooden furniture in the bathroom was completely rotten from the dampness and she mentioned mould on the walls as well – however considering the fact that they haven't fixed the constant leaks and installed single-glazed windows, the house might be in worse state than when they moved in 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Good to see another relatable ‘capsule’ wardrobe in her latest email. Holiday / newsletter basically sponsored by net-a-porter and several grand or new clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well that’s quite silly. I presume their house cost a reasonable but more than £500k, I don’t remember, but if you’re spending that much surely you would have the wit to spend on a decent survey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Well that’s quite silly. I presume their house cost a reasonable but more than £500k, I don’t remember, but if you’re spending that much surely you would have the wit to spend on a decent survey 🤷🏼‍♀️
They paid close to £1 million for the house iirc.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is Anna copying Brittany or are they all taking some weird inspo called wearing slippers with a full on outfit of shirt + pants + sweater?

I am all for slippers in summer but with denim shorts/ shorts + tee shirt? But not like office clothes and slippers lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Anna copying Brittany or are they all taking some weird inspo called wearing slippers with a full on outfit of shirt + pants + sweater?

I am all for slippers in summer but with denim shorts/ shorts + tee shirt? But not like office clothes and slippers lol
i'm sorry but britanny looks like she pooped in her pants 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get why she doesn't want Ralph on her holiday. Those outfit don't work well when you chase a todler on the playground. And with different outfit your holiday isn't pretty for instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get why she doesn't want Ralph on her holiday. Those outfit don't work well when you chase a todler on the playground. And with different outfit your holiday isn't pretty for instagram.
seems it wasn’t really a holiday just an excuse to have some different pretty backdrops for her outfit photoshoots…net a porter probably paid for it all

Reactions: 14
All I got from her Mallorca post was that her outfits were as wrinkled, ill-fitting and unflattering as her usual ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What exactly is it rhat Anna needs a break away from and at home some time for her? From her running and clubs and shopping and lunches and baking and doing duck all work?
Or needing some time for her and Mark - yeah like you areb’t out eating lunch alone every single week?! When you have full time childcare?!
Can’t believe her and Lily aren’t friends anymore, they are cut from exactly the same cloth.

Reactions: 15
net a porter probably paid for it all
Was thinking the same.
The absolute state of her
IMG_20240527_112827.jpg

Credit where credit is due, I like this outfit on her and she looks better and more put together than she has in years (the bar is that low)
IMG_20240527_113005.jpg

Reactions: 7