The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being trapped in this endless cycle of switching out your entire wardrobe every few months like Anna is doing is a symptom of much bigger things/issues than her just trying to find her personal style in my opinion.
I agree, i used to shop rather obsessively (tho i was nowhere near anna's level lol) when i had undiagnosed adhd and severe depression – for the dopamine and also to create an illusion that i had something to look forward to and escape in theory – obviously it never worked beyond the anticipation phase. I'm not saying that she suffers from the same thing, but her shopping addiction has been imo out of control for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Given she refuses to tweeze her own eyebrows and only lets her eye brow lady pluck them I’m surprised she’s shaving her face?? Also why is she shaving her face, she’ll be all stubbly yikes! And this women describes her style as groomed..

Reactions: 6
Anna and her brow lady is a match made in heaven, both are terrible at what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Given she refuses to tweeze her own eyebrows and only lets her eye brow lady pluck them I’m surprised she’s shaving her face?? Also why is she shaving her face, she’ll be all stubbly yikes! And this women describes her style as groomed..
Not good for psoriasis either I would‘ve thought

Reactions: 8
Also why is she shaving her face, she’ll be all stubbly yikes!
it's a pretty standard practice even amongst MUAs – gets rid of dead skin/hairs which makes it easier for makeup application – but i'm not sure what benefits anna reaps since she struggles with skin issues that could be triggered/worsen by shaving and her makeup look like tit anyways

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she use the at home IPL device she was advertising some time ago? On her colouring it would be really effective.

Also, many of us get rid of some peach fuzz and chin hairs, but shaving all the way up to her eyebrows?! Was it a full moon?

• Haha
3D7E3C9C-86F0-4D42-831A-87A4F9C5B834.jpeg

Anna’s at it again with buying duplicates for her revolving shopfront… oh I mean wardrobe.. there’s literally no difference between this one and the jaegar vintage one she insists on wearing (with her greasy hair and flip flops of course) :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Outfit-wise I think she looks better here than she normally does 🙊 not a style I enjoy but nice not to see oversized jeans with an oversized scruffy jumper! Her face and hair still look messy and unflattering though!
What’s with the teapot and bunny arms though?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her legs look bizarrely long in the first picture (like twice the length of her torso) and then entirely in proportion in the second?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does her legs look bizarrely long in the first picture (like twice the length of her torso) and then entirely in proportion in the second?
different poses and angles imo

Reactions: 1
z
agree looks a bit like her idol lizzys leg stretching escapades :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
lol at the Waitrose picky bits reel when she says she’s got friends coming over and it’s just the builders
(no disrespect to the builders, in fact big respect for getting through Mawks boring chat)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are her followers so dense that they don't realize her Substack is just another avenue for her to sell them things they don't need and get the affiliate link money. There is literally nothing of substance. It's a listicle with some Anna-isms thrown in throughout.

Also, why is rolled up prosciutto sharing a plate with the pecorino dip? Where are the veggies or the crackers for this?!?

• Wow
Are her followers so dense that they don't realize her Substack is just another avenue for her to sell them things they don't need and get the affiliate link money. There is literally nothing of substance. It's a listicle with some Anna-isms thrown in throughout.
they are basically paying for viewing a list of linked items they can't afford, remember all those "gift guides" influencers used to post that contained things they didn't own? 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 12