The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the guests don't all go home with food poisoning since Anna seems to have a bug every other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would feign a severe celaric allergy to get out of eating any of Anna's mouldy offerings.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at them all in their matching waistcoat and trouser combos 🤣 not an ounce of originality between them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They are literally wearing the same outfit?? What in the dystopian universe have I stumbled across 🤣 get me some of that healing broth STAT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Three of them in the exact same outfit, just brilliant 🤣🤣 the lady with the mustard top styled it the best.

Reactions: 12
Content for days...she will buzzing about it! They probably did it to save money hiring a venue and also to 'empower' their ambassadors...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Lily's invite get lost in the post? Cue Lily inviting a bunch of nobodies to her London-y Palace that smells so nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lils had the better night, not a fan of TT but would rather be there than dressed like a cult having healing broth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got such bad second hand embarrassment, practically everything about this waste of an evening is so cringey.

I've never quite understood why brands feel the need to suck up to influencers in this way?
It's not like influencers are in short supply yet brands are seemingly desperate to keep them sweet by hosting one extravagant (or not so extravagant) event after another. It seems so pointless because these shamelessly greedy and grabby individuals would literally sell their granny on Vinted for a free waistcoat and don't need further motivation to wax lyrical about whatever they're asked to promote.
I can't imagine Aligne selling out of striped denim pieces as a result of people seeing the pictures from the wake in Anna's kitchen. I know the money spent is a fart in space in terms of the brands' PR budget but still 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22