The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely can't wait to see the footage from this aligne party...Hope everyone is bringing sweaters if it's still damp and leaky!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do something with your limp awful hair!
And the outfit, well, my toddler makes something similar with the sheets when we have our weekly bed changes

Is she trying her best to blend in with the curtains or the seat cushion? Lol wtf is this

Reactions: 8
To be fair I wouldn’t leave the house in some of those outfits. Saw her in a maroon waistcoat the other day that makes her look like she was playing Dick Whittington in panto

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tablescaping?! Healing broth?!
Inspired by the fear of being average.
Someone please make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tablescaping sounds far too close to manscaping, which is really not what I’d like to think of in Casa de Mawk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the guests will directly enter the kitchen or if they'll be allowed in other parts of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Celeriac and enchilada shouldn’t be in the same sentence
The menu sounds so bland! I'd be really disappointed if I gave up my Thursday night for broth and celeriac.

Is Anna making this or is it being catered? Because we know it will have 0 flavor if Anna is making it.

Reactions: 13
Beetroot, blood orange and salsa. Wouldn’t it be a shame if someone was to spill on the beige cushions. Or the beige outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's. Just. So. Cringe. And not the sophisticated, wordly 'tablescape' and menu she thinks it is.

Reactions: 11
The menu sounds so bland! I'd be really disappointed if I gave up my Thursday night for broth and celeriac.

Is Anna making this or is it being catered? Because we know it will have 0 flavor if Anna is making it.
I’d be getting a pizza and a pint on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the point of this drab “event” happening in the leaky problematic kitchen?
They cant find a cafe to do the same thing, with better food and basic hygiene standards, and section to display the clothing?
Are they going upstairs to Anne’s room of clothing rails to pick outfits?

This whole set up is BIZARRE

• Haha
Reactions: 22