The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't buy for tit that this is anna truly feeling like her again, it seems to me like instead of actual therapy she's neck-deep in toxic positivity

Reactions: 35
i don't buy for tit that this is anna truly feeling like her again, it seems to me like instead of actual therapy she's neck-deep in toxic positivity
I don't believe seeing the dubiously qualified therapist, aka life coach, aka influencer enabler, has had a positive impact on her mental health in any real way. Anna does not come across as someone who has worked through her problems and come out the other side. Just like everything else about her it all seems fake and like she's putting on a front. It's all good guys, I promise!! Cue flapping hands and grimace smile.

Reactions: 17
Do you know what I’ve noticed about Anna and Lily, back in the day Anna’s content came across really warm and friendly whereas Lily’s was cold and a bit nothing but I feel like they’ve completely switched. Anna is really cold now, no personality and Lily is so much warmer and happier. It’s so bizarre! Does this make any sense? 😂
I agree. Lily is actually engaging and real. I thought the day would never come. And Anna has made things so generic and dull it looks cold.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree. Lily is actually engaging and real.
idk man lily's latest selfridges reel or her whining about flu because she posted thing she shouldn't posted don't really scream engaging or real to me, messy and without any self-reflection and therefore more entertaining? sure, but i doubt that's what she tries to come off as 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
idk man lily's latest selfridges reel or her whining about flu because she posted thing she shouldn't posted don't really scream engaging or real to me, messy and without any self-reflection and therefore more entertaining? sure, but i doubt that's what she tries to come off as 💀
Fair enough. Maybe because I found her so dull and self centred and defensive before that this new Lily, with a younger person working on her vids, was a bit of a new lease of life

Reactions: 1
I've watched Lily & Anna for 10+ years. I always used to prefer Anna, but much prefer Lily now. Anna's obsession with all the dull clothes is boring. Lily, I feel, is much more real.

Reactions: 16
I've watched Lily & Anna for 10+ years. I always used to prefer Anna, but much prefer Lily now. Anna's obsession with all the dull clothes is boring. Lily, I feel, is much more real.
Yeah, as annoying and dumb Lily can be, it still feels like there’s a real person somewhere beyond all that social media nonsense. With Anna, I’m not so sure anymore. It’s all a bit too AI for my taste.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna's obsession with all the dull clothes is boring.
boring expensive clothes that she buys, claims is a "wardrobe must-have," wears once or twice, then sells!

if she had an experimental style that pushes boundaries, I could understand seeing a few pieces come and go in and out of her wardrobe quickly....... but how many boring beige outfits does on eperson need to keep revolving through????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG I freaking loved that video and that era in Madonna's career ❤ Goth Maddona was great, Goth Gollum Anna not so much
Same ❤
Ray of Light Madonna is timeless, whereas Manson Family Anna gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Reactions: 4
Cc: Anna. Listen to Rhianna, please.
anna would be like "good thing i have 3 rooms of super personal and super me-curated clothes 😏✌🏻 time shill a guide on how to shop so rihanna likes your style, YOU ASKED FOR IT"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.