The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth Crilly also quit Gleam recently. Doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s much left of them. Maybe Lily was actually on to something when she left the sinking ship first!

Reactions: 21
Gleam is supposedly in administration.

The "credible and reliable" sounds like a nicer version of "bland and boring".

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I don't usually follow this thread, but I saw a tv ad for Waitrose *starring* Anna ! Couldn't tell you what exactly she's trying to flog, wasn't paying attention and only noticed it was her at the very end. o_O EDIT I found it !!!
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I don't usually follow this thread, but I saw a tv ad for Waitrose *starring* Anna ! Couldn't tell you what exactly she's trying to flog, wasn't paying attention and only noticed it was her at the very end. o_O
---
that empty shelf šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These talent management companies are clearly not very credible!
---
Also she has now signed off until 2024...she has been working hard so guess she deserves it!
She can take all the breaks she likes - what I hate most is her patronizing, faux-cheerful ā€žAND WEā€˜RE BACK!!ā€œ spiel she does every time she returns from her breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can take all the breaks she likes - what I hate most is her patronizing, faux-cheerful ā€žAND WEā€˜RE BACK!!ā€œ spiel she does every time she returns from her breaks.
I can see it now...."AND WE'RE BACK! Oh my word, what a Christmas break - we all came down with gastro the week before Christmas and then I had food poisoning on New Year's Eve...let me tell you, I wasn't here for it! Luckily Ralph was excited to stay with his grandparents while we recuperated - I've linked up all the skincare I used to get me feeling WELL again, and there's also dupes for my ill-at-Chrimbo outfits. We're off on a short break now to get over the stress (without little man - thanks mum and dad!) but they'll be a new year fashion inspo guide coming in February so keep your eyes peeled!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I can see it now...."AND WE'RE BACK! Oh my word, what a Christmas break - we all came down with gastro the week before Christmas and then I had food poisoning on New Year's Eve...let me tell you, I wasn't here for it! Luckily Ralph was excited to stay with his grandparents while we recuperated - I've linked up all the skincare I used to get me feeling WELL again, and there's also dupes for my ill-at-Chrimbo outfits. We're off on a short break now to get over the stress (without little man - thanks mum and dad!) but they'll be a new year fashion inspo guide coming in February so keep your eyes peeled!"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The "they'll be" detail is *chef's kiss*!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She just sold some jeans for Ā£60 on Vinted which she said cost Ā£430 when new. Ā£430!! Remember when she was like ā€œchill out, I only have 13 pairs of jeansā€?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I absolutely understood Mawk quitting his job at the beginning. I mean, Nanna makes Ā£30.000 a month and heā€™d making whatā€¦ Ā£4.000 and spending Ā£500 on commuting?
However, I expected him to be her PA, learn how to take proper pictures and how to edit videos better than she did. Being an added value to the family business.
But this was not the case. I donā€™t know if they agreed for him to just be chilled or to take courses and learning but if I were Anna, Iā€™d asked for a divorce and this point.

Reactions: 25
I absolutely understood Mawk quitting his job at the beginning. I mean, Nanna makes Ā£30.000 a month and heā€™d making whatā€¦ Ā£4.000 and spending Ā£500 on commuting?
However, I expected him to be her PA, learn how to take proper pictures and how to edit videos better than she did. Being an added value to the family business.
But this was not the case. I donā€™t know if they agreed for him to just be chilled or to take courses and learning but if I were Anna, Iā€™d asked for a divorce and this point.
In Annaā€™s mind this is how things are supposed to be though. Making life easy for Mawk, while assuring him (and her followers) that heā€™s the best, a king among men. She makes the money and he gets to feel like he makes all the decisions.

Reactions: 20
Dont be mean. You know that Mark has pioneered the fabulous headless wife photo genre. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma & Anna are going to have to pivot hard away from all the beige content in 2024 - itā€™s already looking so tired & dated. And the minimalist conceit from Anna is laughable at this point. Her whole USP - curated, minimal, organised - seems like a joke at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think Mark would be less annoying if he fully embraced being a house husband. Just had a completely lazy life because they can afford it. What bothers me is how they both act like he's so brilliant and hard working, when he's, like, objectively not. Anna should hire a part time assistant to help with her content because Mark is truly awful at it. She did better when she handled everything alone.

Reactions: 40
I actually think Mark would be less annoying if he fully embraced being a house husband. Just had a completely lazy life because they can afford it. What bothers me is how they both act like he's so brilliant and hard working, when he's, like, objectively not. Anna should hire a part time assistant to help with her content because Mark is truly awful at it. She did better when she handled everything alone.
I think this is all a sign of her greed too. Aside from her agency reps, she's kept everything in-house. Photos, editing, filming, etc. is all done by Mawk and Anna despite having been doing this for 10+ years. Instead of investing in creating better produced content, she's "investing" in a mediocre designer wardrobe and soulless home renovations that she rinses and repeats for even more mediocre content? Make it make sense.

Now Lily has Georgia and her content is still crap, so maybe they're both just washed up influencers who should move on and get real jobs šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.