The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really shows how little she understands fashion and trends and what key pieces to hold onto. Leopard print comes into style ever 5 years. So it you have a nice leopard print coat it’s well worth holding onto it.
When she calls those brown Mormon sacks timeless and investments she’s being so short sighted. They are so niche and clearly ugly there is no way in hell they will be a classic piece that comes back into fashion regularly.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2661910
Not sure has this been discussed yet, but every time I see leopard print predicted as a massive trend this new year, I keep thinking how Anna must cry leopard print tears that she parted with allll those leo keeper “pieces” a few years back 🤣🤣🤣
What!? No archive treatment for her leopard print items!? Colour me shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To me leopard is not a fashion trend, its a neutral much like a red lip that varies in popularity throughout time but is always in style. They wore it in Ancient Rome, Flintstones, 1980s etc

What is anna gonna do now everyone is over quiet luxury for 2024 and says its "try hard"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It really shows how little she understands fashion and trends and what key pieces to hold onto. Leopard print comes into style ever 5 years. So it you have a nice leopard print coat it’s well worth holding onto it.
And she could affiliate link the hell out of „affordable“ alternatives. But yeah, she knows nothing about fashion, like, at all.

Reactions: 7
she doesn't understand personal style either lol, because if you like something, you usually wear it even if vogue and people on tiktok aren't talking about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
To me leopard is not a fashion trend, its a neutral much like a red lip that varies in popularity throughout time but is always in style. They wore it in Ancient Rome, Flintstones, 1980s etc

What is anna gonna do now everyone is over quiet luxury for 2024 and says its "try hard"
DYING at this! Only influencers could take 'quiet luxury' and make it try hard LOL

Reactions: 9
she doesn't understand personal style either lol, because if you like something, you usually wear it even if vogue and people on tiktok aren't talking about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
And there is the nail hit on the head ✨🙌 just wear what makes you feel good (unless theres a dress code of some description like work, weddings etc) and then try and adapt a bit. I love leopard print and wear it when I fancy?

Reactions: 11
I actually just can't get over the fact that this sub stack thing is gaining popularity and influencers are actually getting people to subscribe to them and pay for the privilege of seeing their ADVERTS. The actual audacity. Like, not only are they bringing in £££ from people clicking on their aff links, now those people are paying up front to even see the aff links?!?! Wtf is this fuckery. They must all be laughing their heads off all the way to the bank.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This! "As a thank you for your support paid subscribers get access..."
She's trying to make it seem a great bonus that paid subscribers have access to this pointless info. Isn't this the type of thing they are paying for?
her way of writing irritates me so much lol, it feels like she's directly up in my face with her jazzy hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

DYING at this! Only influencers could take 'quiet luxury' and make it try hard LOL
And I thought they were already trying hard:oops:

Reactions: 4
Saw on daily mail that places like vinted & eBay are cracking down on people making a lot of money from their “side hustle” & anyone who makes over £1000 will be reported to HMRC & taxed accordingly. That’ll hit our Anna hard - my bet is she won’t be back on vinted…she’s that greedy she’ll want to keep all the money for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw on daily mail that places like vinted & eBay are cracking down on people making a lot of money from their “side hustle” & anyone who makes over £1000 will be reported to HMRC & taxed accordingly. That’ll hit our Anna hard - my bet is she won’t be back on vinted…she’s that greedy she’ll want to keep all the money for herself.
I'd love to see that happen. Selling gifted items for an extortionate price is very different from me selling something I've bought with my own money, and actually worn, for a few quid. I've said this before but I hate how influencers try to hype up their discarded items like it's the bloody auction of one of princess Diana's dresses. Once in a lifetime opportunity to wear an item briefly touched by the great Anne (or perhaps Mark does all the parcel opening and wrapping of sold items as part of his PA role? 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well, I'm sure she'll announce her return with another tale of an illness that befell the entire family for a month. She'll need another Ralph-free vacation soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.