The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Mawk are probably busy trying to figure out how to hide any evidence of how much money she's made selling her year old investment pieces. Never have I wish Jeremy Hunt and HMRC in all their endeavours.

Name suggestion:

Anna Edit #25: every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oooo

Anna Edit #25: Living her dullest life in the Mouldives with Maaawk (the other baby is somewhere in the scandi cupboards)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is her first video of 2024 going to be some new year’s “reset” in which she pledges to finally get more organised using an app, and repeatedly bemoans the lack of “me time”?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I say this as someone who’s own child bought home two unrelated highly infectious diseases over the Christmas break (vomiting and then a bad cold, so generous) there’s no way she’s gone the whole of the festive break without some sort sickness.

The difference is it was our first bout of illness in literally months, whereas she appears to be bedbound on a weekly basis

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I say this as someone who’s own child bought home two unrelated highly infectious diseases over the Christmas break (vomiting and then a bad cold, so generous) there’s no way she’s gone the whole of the festive break without some sort sickness.

The difference is it was our first bout of illness in literally months, whereas she appears to be bedbound on a weekly basis
I'd imagine your child spends time with other children though, and youa actually have a social life beyond your childs parent. Anna and Mark live life hermits and Ralph doesn't go to nursery I believe, so where exactly are the Newtons encountering all these pathogens to warrant a weekly subscriptiont Boots Chemist?

Reactions: 10
I'd imagine your child spends time with other children though, and youa actually have a social life beyond your childs parent. Anna and Mark live life hermits and Ralph doesn't go to nursery I believe, so where exactly are the Newtons encountering all these pathogens to warrant a weekly subscriptiont Boots Chemist?
At the Beige Worshipping Cult Sunday service.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is back and recap her time since xmaa break, including a cheese board she served for xmas that she just finished - she thinks she is so funny but well, i take her seriously. No wonder all the stomach bug and sick.
Boring. And amazing Mawk was not featured even once in any of the recap (which were half about her substack smth screen shots).

Reactions: 15
She is back and recap her time since xmaa break, including a cheese board she served for xmas that she just finished - she thinks she is so funny but well, i take her seriously. No wonder all the stomach bug and sick.
Boring. And amazing Mawk was not featured even once in any of the recap (which were half about her substack smth screen shots).
Lol that's why you never cut up and serve all the cheese 🫣 Do a few slices, put the rest away correctly in the fridge and have more if you fancy in the coming days, minus the tummy bug 🙄

Reactions: 16
Who was saying she’d be buying leopard coats again because DING DING DING you got a point! And it looks like it has mange.
---
7EED1C63-B713-44BC-8DA9-98CDF0827DC4.jpeg
she’s so #edited

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg she is so dull that it’s literally not even worth the ‘recap’.

No amount of repurchasing a leopard print coat and red socks will help her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either Mark's getting worse at photography (difficult given his astounding lack of skill) or he hates her, because he's managed to make her look like she's wearing comedy false teeth in this photo, like Cat the Dog from SMTV Live or Norm from the Twix adverts (yes, all my references are from 25 years ago 😅) - I know her teeth are quite big for her small mouth but they don't normally look like this?! (Also very blemished chin - perhaps overdoing all the treatments recently?)

Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-51-56-876_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-51-56-876_com.instagram.android_1.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Either Mark's getting worse at photography (difficult given his astounding lack of skill) or he hates her, because he's managed to make her look like she's wearing comedy false teeth in this photo, like Cat the Dog from SMTV Live or Norm from the Twix adverts (yes, all my references are from 25 years ago 😅) - I know her teeth are quite big for her small mouth but they don't normally look like this?! (Also very blemished chin - perhaps overdoing all the treatments recently?)

View attachment 2675558View attachment 2675559View attachment 2675560View attachment 2675561
What does she mean, "trips to Brighton"? Doesn't she live there? 👀

I'm obviously trolling. We all know she lives in Shoreham 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2675558View attachment 2675559View attachment 2675560View attachment 2675561
This comedy false teeth look stem from her warped jaw, regardless how bad Maaaawwwk is as a "photographer". This will always show. No amount of bushy brows will ever deflect from this reality.
1704736296479.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.