The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I’ve noticed about Anna and Lily, back in the day Anna’s content came across really warm and friendly whereas Lily’s was cold and a bit nothing but I feel like they’ve completely switched. Anna is really cold now, no personality and Lily is so much warmer and happier. It’s so bizarre! Does this make any sense? 😂

Reactions: 29
Anna's next 'investment in herself' will probably be a cryo chamber. Oh wait, thanks to Mark she's already living in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been posted before, I've just seen it
IMG_20231213_144441.jpg

IMG_20231213_144519.jpg

She's lost her bloody mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anna's next 'investment in herself' will probably be a cryo chamber. Oh wait, thanks to Mark she's already living in one.
I wish she'd invest in a haircut and a foundation match at her nearest bobbi brown counter.

The way these influencers throw around the wording "investing". Hun, you're not Warren Buffet and your wardrobe aint no Berkshire Hathaway. You're no better than a crypto/nft bro buying and selling every six months
---
I wish she'd invest in a haircut and a foundation match at her nearest bobbi brown counter.

The way these influencers throw around the wording "investing". Hun, you're not Warren Buffet and your wardrobe aint no Berkshire Hathaway. You're no better than a crypto/nft bro buying and selling every six months

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks to Mawwwk, she IS one.
---
between this and lily's black ribbon festive trick, i start to suspect they have no idea what festive means because they spent too much time trying to emulate a certain aesthetic to fit with what's trending on their social media 😬
Are these two morons some Midjourney prototypes gone extremely wrong and who can't festive for tit..?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because “festive” has to do with joy. Lily is just incapable of showing happiness, and for Anna it doesn’t fit with her aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like a normal outfit and then those are the first shoes near the door when you need to put the bin out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Change the shoes and you’re good to go run your daily errands.

If she’s seriously trying to convince us that jeans and a jumper are ‘festive’ then as minimum steam your clothes. Make an effort with your hair and make-up. Just do SOMETHING!
Yes, I see what you mean. Minimum she could wear some big statement earrings and some red nails. Or do her hair with some vintage style hair clips and wear a shiny necklace over the plain black top.

Reactions: 18
Did we know that Anna is no longer with Gleam? She's put up a post about her work Christmas do (just her and Mark 🤢) and tagged those who make it possible behind the scenes, and one of them works for Insanity. I went to the website and here's Anna's page - no idea when she left Gleam and may have missed it but I remember the big hoo ha when Lily left and Anna stayed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did we know that Anna is no longer with Gleam? She's put up a post about her work Christmas do (just her and Mark 🤢) and tagged those who make it possible behind the scenes, and one of them works for Insanity. I went to the website and here's Anna's page - no idea when she left Gleam and may have missed it but I remember the big hoo ha when Lily left and Anna stayed!

Best selling author?! Really? Who writes this dribble...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to that she’s one of “affiliate platform LTK’s top performing creators”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.