The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her anymore but sometimes take a peak and then come on here to see that you fab lot are saying what I’m thinking. Her eyebrows are still monstrous I see. Has she had them shaped (that’s a generous word I know) to give her a little lift or do you reckon she’s had a touch of Botox?!

Reactions: 5
It’s defo her psoriasis, and good on her. We are so used to seeing altered photos from other insta huns, this is refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't normally comment on this thread but do read and am also a PM and whenever Anna talks about Mark being a PM I want to scream. He was an assistant PM for a year and then barely did a year and a half as a PM. He would be lucky to have two projects under his belt with less than 3yrs experience. I have 5yrs experience and only 3 under mine and am still learning everyday - Mark can barely call himself a PM. He gave up work not even 6yrs out of uni fgs. Leech.
What´s a PM? Personal Manager?

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her anymore but sometimes take a peak and then come on here to see that you fab lot are saying what I’m thinking. Her eyebrows are still monstrous I see. Has she had them shaped (that’s a generous word I know) to give her a little lift or do you reckon she’s had a touch of Botox?!
I haven't watched a video of hers in a while, but her forehead is looking very smooth in her most recent set of stories. She's definitely had Botox. The lines on her forehead were always very noticeable before.

Screenshot_20230906_114329_Instagram.jpg

Before:

Screenshot_20230906_114316_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't normally comment on this thread but do read and am also a PM and whenever Anna talks about Mark being a PM I want to scream. He was an assistant PM for a year and then barely did a year and a half as a PM. He would be lucky to have two projects under his belt with less than 3yrs experience. I have 5yrs experience and only 3 under mine and am still learning everyday - Mark can barely call himself a PM. He gave up work not even 6yrs out of uni fgs. Leech.
I was even more baffled when she said that their house renovation would count as relevant project management experience for him in the future. Excuse me? Creating a couple of Kanban boards and contacting suppliers does not make you a professional project manager. With that logic, most homeowners could apply for PM jobs.

Not to mention that their reno is an absolute mess and I would be embarrassed to include that in any type of portfolio. But hey, he's fine with posting headless crotch shots for everyone to see so I guess that he lacks any type of self-awareness when it comes to professionalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s defo her psoriasis, and good on her. We are so used to seeing altered photos from other insta huns, this is refreshing.
Yes to showing real skin. But I will say I was shocked- because it looks so much worse than in recent years. There was always some showing but never so much, so dark/red and so wide spread. Either she filtered/covered it before or her condition has gotten way worse. I mean, living in a mouldy house cannot be good for your overall health but that looks like a severe flare up. Or it’s the cheap gold from her chav looking missoma or merjury stuff. Or medication. Or going through heavily scented soaps/creams/laundry detergent brought to you by her PO Box. Or the hormonal changes through her pregnancy.
Or she is utterly stressed out because her re-brand is 💩💩💩

Reactions: 4
When you have a toddler you often have bruised/darkened knees as you spend a lot of time crawling on the floor.

But the purpose of this mini skirt seems to be going “look how thin my legs are now!” Everything is just The Body Checking Edit at this point.

Reactions: 18
I was even more baffled when she said that their house renovation would count as relevant project management experience for him in the future. Excuse me? Creating a couple of Kanban boards and contacting suppliers does not make you a professional project manager. With that logic, most homeowners could apply for PM jobs.
imagine someone this delusional goes to an interview 😭 that's like me claiming i could be a chef because i cook for myself, they sound so out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was taken during the Alison Bornstein call. Why doesn't she have a chair in her dressing room to put clothes on temporarily when changing. I couldn't throw my clothes on the floor.

Reactions: 9
This was taken during the Alison Bornstein call. Why doesn't she have a chair in her dressing room to put clothes on temporarily when changing. I couldn't throw my clothes on the floor.
Yes if you know you're going to be using images from it you'd make more of an effort!

Reactions: 6

Not to mention that their reno is an absolute mess and I would be embarrassed to include that in any type of portfolio. But hey, he's fine with posting headless crotch shots for everyone to see so I guess that he lacks any type of self-awareness when it comes to professionalism.
Seriously imagine that interview. Recent experience? ‘Well I managed the renovation of my own house… no I wasn’t accountable to anyone but myself…..no there was no budget management… my wife got everything for free…’
---
I haven't watched a video of hers in a while, but her forehead is looking very smooth in her most recent set of stories. She's definitely had Botox. The lines on her forehead were always very noticeable before.

View attachment 2429809

Before:

View attachment 2429810
100% agree she has that smooth like an eggshell forehead only Botox can give you at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doing what does best.
Lazing around.
IMG_20230906_203638.jpg

Men who wear baseball hats while at home give me the ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.