The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is wearing a jumper this week in the UK?
It’s roasting!

My understanding is that influencers at the Arket event where gifted the outfits and asked to order something to wear for the occasion in advance? Anna being in a ‘rush’ excuse doesn’t check out… 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s roasting!

My understanding is that influencers at the Arket event where gifted the outfits and asked to order something to wear for the occasion in advance? Anna being in a ‘rush’ excuse doesn’t check out… 🤨
Yeah, I believe they would have been gifted wome new-in so they can help drive the sales of the new season arrivals.

Reactions: 7
How can Anna have got the train times wrong? Isn't Mark her PA? She has all these apps to organize herself and her wardrobe. Surely one of them would have added the train & event times to her Notion?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I s
How can Anna have got the train times wrong? Isn't Mark her PA? She has all these apps to organize herself and her wardrobe. Surely one of them would have added the train & event times to her Notion?
I still think she wasn't going to go as she saw Lily on the list initially but then saw the freebies and decided to brave it ...

Reactions: 5
Surely this isn’t food for a 2 year olds birthday party?!
Get over yourself Anne and do age appropriate party food for your kid! Not everything has to be Instagram-able 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I s
I still think she wasn't going to go as she saw Lily on the list initially but then saw the freebies and decided to brave it ...
So she happened to be wearing head to toe Arket but it wasn’t the outfit she was planning to wear..why do I have a feeling she’d had to change her outfit last minute so that she wasn’t totally matching Lily? The black boots she wore look facking bizarre in August. Strappy heels would have really helped dial up the outfit. But if she had worn strappy heels her and Lily would have been very matchy as they are wearing silky shirts and blue jeans.

Plus if would have really helped if jeans in her size.. I’m all for a straight leg but you can tell she’s wearing a size too big. It looks like she went on a diet but can’t afford new jeans…

Lily wins in terms of styling at this event just because at least she’s wearing nice shoes and the red lippy really suits her. Anna looks like she can’t be bothered.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She is the epitome of someone who doesnt take her own advice - the wardrobe and organisation tips she rehashes and dish out on her platforms, wrote a book about—- none of which she follows IRL and it shows… in a rush? No time for this and that? Not sure what to wear? Wtf lol super fake

Reactions: 21
She’s such a liar. She panicked, picked something bizarre to wear and then regretted it when she saw everyone else.

Reactions: 23
Get over yourself Anne and do age appropriate party food for your kid! Not everything has to be Instagram-able 🙄
Everything has to be free though!

Same food Zoe Sugg had for her 2 year olds party (which Anna attended).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Must be exhausting ensuring everything is curated for insta. That’s not a two year old party spread is it? Feel a little bit sad for her, it’s like she can never just be herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Everything has to be free though!

Same food Zoe Sugg had for her 2 year olds party (which Anna attended).
they are so greedy they sacrifice everything personal, imagine being an influencer's kid and only getting the same tit like other kids of influencers bc mommy cannot pay for anything herself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just how lazy are those sit down videos? 25 minutes of sitting at her dressing table plastering herself with freebies. And they’re all like that, except that sometimes we get a bit of empty kitchen and a literal whiff of bathroom. No cutaways, nothing that makes it look remotely visually interesting, ever. You’d think that Mawk would now be able to do some of that, but his contribution is probably just saying “yeah, babes, that’s great.”

Meanwhile Lily’s video featured a whole bunch of different locations and some form of editing. I found the contrast between them quite stark this week.

Reactions: 23
Just how lazy are those sit down videos? 25 minutes of sitting at her dressing table plastering herself with freebies.
You could take a screen grab of her finished makeup look and it would look the exact same as every single other grwm she has done for the past 10 years - she is the living embodiment of groundhog day, getting dressed in ridiculously overpriced clothes to take one outfit photo on her patio.

As you note at least Lily actually leaves the house and actually wears stuff that is practical / for everyday that normal people could replicate, it wouldn't surprise me if her engagement stats are better than Annas.

A part of me also thinks Anna had a change of heart last minute about the Arket outfit so she could squeeze 2 free outfits out of them... she has quickly shifted Arket freebies on Vinted before so wouldn't surprise me if she pulls that trick again.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Has either Anna or Lily ever addressed why they no longer speak?
i mean one pretends events that she planned are unexpected inconveniences and the other constantly acts like she doesn't know anything to ramp up her engagement... do you really expect those people to talk about something like falling out with your fellow influencer without turning it into some fake ad post? 💀

Reactions: 11
It’s roasting!

TBh its hotter than Hades out there today and the amount of people I have seen in sweatshirts in my town today is astounding. and this is coming from someone who always feels cold herself
---
Must be exhausting ensuring everything is curated for insta. That’s not a two year old party spread is it? Feel a little bit sad for her, it’s like she can never just be herself.
not to defend her here but to me there is a difference between a party for a 2 yr old& by extension their toddler chums and a party where 2 yr olds happen to be there.. I recently went to a friends retirement party where his granddaughter and her friend attended but the food was of adult type as pictured plus curry/chili/jacket spuds etc - They just had a couple of things the kids could eat/enjoy
---
Just

Meanwhile Lily’s video featured a whole bunch of different locations and some form of editing. I found the contrast between them quite stark this week.
wow Lily has started to do some work then??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So if it’s just been Ralph’s birthday party, and I’m sure Zoe / Alfie spilled the beans that he was born late August, what’s the bets that last week’s “childcare emergency” was actually a planned day out for Ralph’s actual birthday?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All that cheese must have been for her house guests 🐁🐁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just how lazy are those sit down videos? 25 minutes of sitting at her dressing table plastering herself with freebies.
I thought the same. She mentions such and such products she loves (yeah whatevs) but neither Anne or Mawk can be bothered to insert a picture of the mentioned product so the audience knows what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 10
not to defend her here but to me there is a difference between a party for a 2 yr old& by extension their toddler chums and a party where 2 yr olds happen to be there.. I recently went to a friends retirement party where his granddaughter and her friend attended but the food was of adult type as pictured plus curry/chili/jacket spuds etc - They just had a couple of things the kids could eat/enjoy
---
So you'd think Ralph's birthday party would fall into the "party for a 2yr old" category, right? and not just a random party that a kid happens to also be at category? Lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.