The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House reminds me of a three star self catering apartment in Spain, down to the illfitting cushions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just can't believe she had those cushions handmade, they look like the basic cushions you get from IKEA. Dread to think how much they cost

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how this is a cosy corner. Those windows aren’t for leaning on, and the fact her house is mouldy means there’s a lack of ventilation, so they’re likely going to be steamed most of the winter. The cushions will end up damp and mouldy if they’re pushed up against those windows, too. Nothing is practical, it doesn’t make any sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how this is a cosy corner. Those windows aren’t for leaning on, and the fact her house is mouldy means there’s a lack of ventilation, so they’re likely going to be steamed most of the winter. The cushions will end up damp and mouldy if they’re pushed up against those windows, too. Nothing is practical, it doesn’t make any sense.
It looks the total opposite of cosy to me!

Reactions: 14
Doing what does best.
Lazing around.
View attachment 2430713
Men who wear baseball hats while at home give me the ick!
Just realised he wears hats a lot, def balding going on (nothing wrong with that unless it’s mark where we can all laugh at him)
---
she does - more youthful and glowy!
100% agree BUT there should be transparency when she’s shilling all this expensive skincare and not acknowledging that she also has surgical help

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to know who asks her about anything? She doesn’t demonstrate expertise in fashion, make up, hair, home, parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm in the wrong job...
isn't the point of a guide you are making to know what to include?? like how are you asking your followers to create something that you will then share as your work?? especially since this is not your first time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.