The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this wardrobe guide meant to appeal to?
Why would I want to take advice from someone who looks a right state 99% of the time, someone who has multiple times herself pointed out that she can't dress appropriately for the situation, makes more 'mistake purchases' than anyone I've ever met, and paid £300 for help from a 'stylist' (a woman who's an even duller non-entity than Anna herself) but still can't get it right and ends up shilling all her leftovers on Vinted and Depop in an endless cycle of mindless consumerism?
Yes please Anna - sign me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone called Rebecca advised her to do this to leave space at the sides for lights. I don't think she meant that much space tbh just looks odd... Groundbreaking! Could have chosen some more colorful cushions
This is such a bizarre idea for someone with kids. Lamps next to the seat cushion is just asking to be kicked or knocked over. Where is the toy storage? This renovation has been done without even thinking about her son, does she lock him in a different room?! I get not wanting to become a 'mummy influencer' but at this stage it comes across like he isn't even thought about and the renovation is all about her wants (space for cookery videos on the island and a powder room for beauty images) and not to make a family friendly house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she does - more youthful and glowy!
I agree I’m all for a cheeky bit of Botox but if you promote skincare that is anti aging and not disclosing that’s sneaky. I did respect Fleur for letting her viewers know. Have many other be transparent? It’s totally understandable when you’re putting your face on camera everyday. But be honest. It’s so bloody obvious when your eyebrows suddenly don’t move..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many receptions rooms do they have? Maybe they have a playroom. When my children were small we kept all their toys in their bedrooms and the playroom.

Reactions: 4
This is such a bizarre idea for someone with kids. Lamps next to the seat cushion is just asking to be kicked or knocked over. Where is the toy storage? This renovation has been done without even thinking about her son, does she lock him in a different room?! I get not wanting to become a 'mummy influencer' but at this stage it comes across like he isn't even thought about and the renovation is all about her wants (space for cookery videos on the island and a powder room for beauty images) and not to make a family friendly house.
I found the very sharp/pointy corners on their kitchen worktops a strange choice too - I know you can get corner protectors but that will ruin the look, they’ll be constantly taking them off for photographs 😂

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like the look of the massive marble-looking tiles in the bathroom. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the space was triple/quadruple the size, but since the room is so small all of the grout seams (is that the right term?!) are really distracting. It looks like someone got a little too excited with the floor tiles so installed them on every surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen her videos, but she was talked about in Zoe Sugg's thread and wow. Zoe definitely wants to be like her. She even talks like her "not gunna lie...." "you know wot..."

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I feel the same. Not saying it has to like Play School and all primary colours, but the whole set up is like they don’t have kids. That along with moaning about having to look after the kid, just doesn’t make him seem very popular!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just can't believe she had those cushions handmade, they look like the basic cushions you get from IKEA. Dread to think how much they cost
They look like cheap memory foam mattress topper cut outs that will go flat within the matter of months :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the corner seating, it looks uncomfortable to sit on, blocks off the windows, a waste of space. Why not have a nice dinner table to sit at and enjoy the view of the garden?

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the corner seating, it looks uncomfortable to sit on, blocks off the windows, a waste of space. Why not have a nice dinner table to sit at and enjoy the view of the garden?
But it's stylish and scandi so doesn't matter ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello hello, I don't think I have ever commented on here as I don't have much to say about Anna, not a regular follower of hers. But I've just been playing her latest videos back to back this morning while doing some sort out. And I was just confused when she said in several videos "I'm just gonna have dinner at lunch time because I have floristry school tonight" ?????? You either have lunch and no dinner, or you have an early dinner (here in France it would be around 4.30pm-5pm, swapping snack time for dinner basically) or you have a late dinner AFTER your evening class. But having dinner at lunch time is called having lunch in my world. Or does she usually not have lunch ? I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok, the photo of the bathroom she posted on her grid...with the warm lighting...

It looks like you're walking into a vulva.

🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry.
---
Hello hello, I don't think I have ever commented on here as I don't have much to say about Anna, not a regular follower of hers. But I've just been playing her latest videos back to back this morning while doing some sort out. And I was just confused when she said in several videos "I'm just gonna have dinner at lunch time because I have floristry school tonight" ?????? You either have lunch and no dinner, or you have an early dinner (here in France it would be around 4.30pm-5pm, swapping snack time for dinner basically) or you have a late dinner AFTER your evening class. But having dinner at lunch time is called having lunch in my world. Or does she usually not have lunch ? I'm confused.
She's such an organized lady (/sarcasm), so I think she's saying she's going to eat what was planned for dinner for lunch. But yes, you're right. Food eaten at lunchtime is just...lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What if I told you she also has two breakfasts?
(That she puts on her to-do list.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok, the photo of the bathroom she posted on her grid...with the warm lighting...

It looks like you're walking into a vulva.

🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry.
---

She's such an organized lady (/sarcasm), so I think she's saying she's going to eat what was planned for dinner for lunch. But yes, you're right. Food eaten at lunchtime is just...lunch.
Ooooohhh I see! Yes because as she's not only so organised but also so busy, she must usually have a toast and a salad if lucky at lunch time. But when she has floristry lessons in the evening she cooks herself a proper lunch aka what was planned for dinner. Got it. I swear none of what was written above was sarcasm ;)
---
What if I told you she also has two breakfasts?
(That she puts on her to-do list.)
*scratching head*
Wow. I need to take myself to my corner windows and meditate looking out the garden to make sense of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I stopped off at a special service station especially for electric cars earlier, and inside it's all spacious with huge windows and trendy seating etc - and the partitions for the seating area were fluted wood panelling, just like what Anna is getting behind her dining table. Did her and Mark get their design inspo from a service station?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol, so this is my interpretation:

most people (not all people obviously, but I think most people in the UK?) have their 'biggest' meal of the day in the evening, and have a lighter meal at lunch time. So she was meaning that she'll have her big 'evening' meal at lunch time instead of the salad/sandwich/whatever she'd usually have for lunch ☺
I mean she could have just said something like "I'm not going to have time for dinner tonight so I'm going to have an extra big lunch" instead lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
lol, so this is my interpretation:

most people (not all people obviously, but I think most people in the UK?) have their 'biggest' meal of the day in the evening, and have a lighter meal at lunch time. So she was meaning that she'll have her big 'evening' meal at lunch time instead of the salad/sandwich/whatever she'd usually have for lunch ☺
I mean she could have just said something like "I'm not going to have time for dinner tonight so I'm going to have an extra big lunch" instead lol
Makes sense ! Cheers 🌠

Reactions: 4
Oh dear! She will never change it though.
It’s not so much the same clothes over and over again it’s the same types of clothes…. ludocrously expensive baggy beige sacks! If I was a content creator I’d be gutted to receive a comment like this… a genuine fan suggesting that my audience brainstorm content ideas 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.