The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

What's your favourite beige item in Anna's life?

• The Beige Kitchen

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • The Beige Husband

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • All The Beige Trousers

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • The Beige Makeup

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • None of the above ARE YOU INSANE??

Votes: 180 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone and welcome to Anna's life full of 50 Shades of Beige! I hope you're all ready for her latest adventures, including a pottery class, showing us the secrets of her beige kitchen and more beige outfits!

Thread title credits and thanks to @martaS who suggested it based on a post by @poopettemetis (Here :))

Oh, and we still don't know what lead to Anna archiving her friendship with Lily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else find the parade of mates who weren't in the picture before Lily along with the "love seeing my mates just thriving" super weird?

Reactions: 7
I watched Anna a lot a couple of years ago and really enjoyed her content. I even bought a jumper by &otherstories she had because I liked it so much (of course she got rid of it later on..., I still have mine and love to wear it). But I stopped watching her ever since she moved to her house, I can´t pinpoint why, but from that point onward her content just did not interest me anymore. Checking out her yt and ig now honestly shocked me. What happened to her style? And that kitchen? We recently got our new kitchen and one thing that was an absolute must was to get the biggest sink possible with the kitchen we chose. I´ve got a lot of catching up to do with the past threads lol

Reactions: 35
Everything that she puts on clothing wise just looks dirty and creased - even the two very underwhelming outfits she put on her stories from a store try on! The yellow is blah and the black looks terrible

Reactions: 11
Everything that she puts on clothing wise just looks dirty and creased - even the two very underwhelming outfits she put on her stories from a store try on! The yellow is blah and the black looks terrible
I know Rixo isn’t to everyone’s taste but you go to their store and it’s a riot of colour, patterns and prints are their thing, so to go and try on the only black item they make and claim it’s your favourite is absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I cannot comprehend WHY she insists on claiming she is a size 12. This humble brag is ridiculous. Just stop!

Reactions: 13
She looks like she’d smell of chip fat.

That mop of hair hanging in her face always looks greasy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this is what content creation has come down to these days. 🙄
Soon she wld be creating OUTFITS with DUPES linked to stand ard her new kitchen and opening the fridge or pantry doors. LOL 😳😵💫🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That kitchen is absolutely disgusting! It doesn't suit the house and is the most revolting depressing colour I have ever seen!

Reactions: 24
I cannot get over how cheaply made the drawers are??? Probably not the point, but come on!

Reactions: 9
Part of me wonders whether the damp in the original kitchen was so bad they had to renovate that space first and essentially rebuild. Still an ugly new kitchen. I preferred their old one

Reactions: 6
The pantry was basically a free ad for waitroseandpartners.
It’s all so badly thought out - the big clip top glass jar of Himalayan salt laying in its side etc. You can see Anna making the best of it. I guess currently she is riding the wave of it finally being finished and being better than the temp set up. But when the dust settles she’s going to regret letting mark take the lead. He’s lazy and doesn’t pay attention to detail.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The pantry was basically a free ad for waitroseandpartners.
It’s all so badly thought out - the big clip top glass jar of Himalayan salt laying in its side etc. You can see Anna making the best of it. I guess currently she is riding the wave of it finally being finished and being better than the temp set up. But when the dust settles she’s going to regret letting mark take the lead. He’s lazy and doesn’t pay attention to detail.
Omg. I was thinking I'm so over discussing the kitchen, but wtf.
Does she seriously want to walk a mile to the larder for every single spice she uses while cooking? Or pack a suitcase from the larder to the hob before even getting started?

I'm not a fan of having things that are sensitive to light standing in the open, but the only practical thing todo in this kitchen would be to put them on the shelf above the hob.

Also have fun trying to fumble out the cans.

I can't believe that Anna, Mark, her hired designer and the kitchen team all fucked up this badly

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.