The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment on this thread, so forgive me barging in, but wtf is this big knit/sandals thing about? Surely if you need a jumper you are also covering your legs and feet, because it’s cold? Flip-flops to me are for the beach/pool/knocking about the house, but I have plantar fasciitis and have been told never, ever to wear them by my physio, so maybe I have that wrong. Anyway, she reminds me of a weird toy I had was given as a little kid by a German relative. It was kind of wooden blocks with people on, but you could twist them round and end up with eg a lollipop lady’s head, a policeman’s body, and a farmer’s legs as the person. (Never ever seen one again!) Total mis-match.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
regarding the bday party food

She probably has another spread of normal food and cake which she didnt show on her insta…
She just feels obliged to show the free food she begged for lol

• Sad
Reactions: 9
regarding the bday party food

She probably has another spread of normal food and cake which she didnt show on her insta…
She just feels obliged to show the free food she begged for lol
It’s so gross that these affluent influencers are given free food. These businesses need to do better.

Reactions: 18
So of all the work that needs doing to their cold, damp-ridden house, they’ve decided to do up their understairs toilet?! Make it makes sense 🤪
She had to have something Instagram ready for her content and party as well. The tiles would give me migraines lol!

Reactions: 6
All of these renovations she’s doing do not suit her house at all. She bought the wrong style of home. She should’ve bought a late 90s new build with big rooms where shiny modernisation doesn’t look so odd

Reactions: 29
All of these renovations she’s doing do not suit her house at all. She bought the wrong style of home. She should’ve bought a late 90s new build with big rooms where shiny modernisation doesn’t look so odd
Yes! I’m so surprised from all the character of the house and then they decided to keep and renovate the original windows and yet now they are doing it up like a new build but with scandi influences. How is what they are doing with the extension and now the loo going to connect with the rest of the house with the sash windows, stain glass front door (if I’m remembering correctly), coving / ceiling roses etc and original fireplaces. A downstairs loo with more traditional influences in the shape of the tap / cabinet door handles, toilet flush etc would have worked so much better. You can still keep it minimal and use modern influences such as the use of tiles whilst also not fighting the style of home and the character it has. They are getting these featureless spaces to work in this style (I think both rooms looks cold, lifeless and dull) but how will it apply to the rest of the house and gel with the original features. This Reno is such a horror show…

Reactions: 24
That downstairs loo (AKA the "understairs bathroom" with an invisible bath) is awful. So busy. We have only just renovated our downstairs loo after 8 years of living in the house. The rest of the house was our priority.

Reactions: 8
I feel I have to white knight about the food. At two years most children don’t have a ton of friends over to party. It’s more likely a handful of children and double the amount of adults. Maybe even just the children of friends and not necessarily the children he meets in nursery (don’t know if he goes to be honest).
Crazy enough- an astonishing amount of children at 2 eat olives, cheese and bread. Not mine for sure but from experience I‘d say it’s 50/50. And there was a platter with cut up fruit. I will say I would have expected some muffins but they are probably out of sight as it didn’t fit the aesthetic. But I am not confused that at age 2 the food is more adult themed. As he gets older we probably will be treated to the adult food rather than the children stuff. Many families have a separate relatives celebration. Nothing crazy but rather a brunch, breakfast, tea time thing and save the craziness of children running around for a separate event.

Reactions: 12
I feel I have to white knight about the food. At two years most children don’t have a ton of friends over to party. It’s more likely a handful of children and double the amount of adults. Maybe even just the children of friends and not necessarily the children he meets in nursery (don’t know if he goes to be honest).
Crazy enough- an astonishing amount of children at 2 eat olives, cheese and bread. Not mine for sure but from experience I‘d say it’s 50/50. And there was a platter with cut up fruit. I will say I would have expected some muffins but they are probably out of sight as it didn’t fit the aesthetic. But I am not confused that at age 2 the food is more adult themed. As he gets older we probably will be treated to the adult food rather than the children stuff. Many families have a separate relatives celebration. Nothing crazy but rather a brunch, breakfast, tea time thing and save the craziness of children running around for a separate event.
Yeah I was going to say that at 2, it’s probably mostly (adult) relatives at his party.

Reactions: 2
yeah I get this. Also my daughter is five now and those grazing boards would be her idea of heaven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So of all the work that needs doing to their cold, damp-ridden house, they’ve decided to do up their understairs toilet?! Make it makes sense 🤪
When you’ve put more effort into a small powder room compared to your kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anna's house looks like a patchwork of different styles and trends, nothing goes together (if you showed me their kitchen and this loo and told me it was in the same house, i wouldn't believe you), it's going to be dated in a few years like lily's house and, most importantly, it absolutely doesn't match the period features of, y'know, a period house 💀 and the fact that they still haven't gotten the mould sorted is insane... we had it in one room this year and it was impossible to ignore, i can't imagine leaving it there for 2 years

Reactions: 20
I don’t follow Anna anymore. Haven’t for years. But she just came up on my FYP and why is she shooting ‘content’ about a mini skirt when her legs look this gross. Her knees are so ugly, they look patchy and covered in bruises.

E829C17E-45CB-401D-B592-D3401502C3F5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She has psoriasis
Nothing in that image looks like psoriasis except for maybe some down at the bottom where the text is. She still has ugly knees. What looks like bad fake tan on her knees (they’re orange but could be a filter) and bruises on her legs.

Reactions: 4
Most people have ugly knees :LOL: they're literally some of the least appealing body parts. And even if she has bruises, what is she supposed to do, put makeup on her legs? It's one thing criticising influencers when they beg for freebies and do sponsored content that doesn't make sense for their brand, but let's not pick on someone having human legs...

Reactions: 41
She could even own her mistake and admit she got it wrong. Even the most stylish of people can misjudge an occasion but An
That's why she had the bathroom done first.. for instagram product shots 🤣
She really is dumb. It is NOT a bathroom.

Reactions: 6
I don't normally comment on this thread but do read and am also a PM and whenever Anna talks about Mark being a PM I want to scream. He was an assistant PM for a year and then barely did a year and a half as a PM. He would be lucky to have two projects under his belt with less than 3yrs experience. I have 5yrs experience and only 3 under mine and am still learning everyday - Mark can barely call himself a PM. He gave up work not even 6yrs out of uni fgs. Leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.