The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230819-182455_1.png

Let this be a warning to us all. This could easily have been avoided by having created a toddler breakfast vision board beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Did she really look at that pic with that hair and outfit and think “yass, I look GOOD today!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really look at that pic with that hair and outfit and think “yass, I look GOOD today!”
The hair looks greasy :sick:

Also she wore cream to take a toddler out to breakfast because 1) she only wears shades of beige exclusively and 2) she barely leaves the house so nursery runs and ensuring her child gets some fresh air once in a while is her only excuse to wear one of her 50,000 beige pieces of clothing.

I bet her knitted tops must stink of BO, she probably wears it only for a short while whilst she is actually outside / taking instagram photos and then puts it back on one of her zillion racks.

Reactions: 15
In general I find influencers creating imaginary outfits to wear in imaginary scenarios very tiresome. What I'd to wear on a coffee date, how to look chic in the post office queue.
It reminds me of being on polyvore as a teenager and you would create outfits like “what I would wear to…” but then you grow up and of course you wear whatever outfit you are wearing that day because you are a real person, not a movie character. If they love styling so much why not get into creative direction and styling instead? I guess it’s too much work.

Reactions: 16
Mawk - not so much a Ryan Gosling as a poor man's Chesney Hawkes?

hDMbY94tbKu5PHhtdj0Tt2oqKhj.jpg

Screenshot_20230820-003754_1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If they love styling so much why not get into creative direction and styling instead? I guess it’s too much work.
bc to be a good stylist you actually have to understand and respect your clients' personalities, be aware of proportions/body shapes/colours/materials, have your own ideas and know what's suitable for different events... being skinny and wearing what your favourite influencers are wearing simply isn't enough

Reactions: 13
She feels like her life is all over the shop so she books for her nails, brows, hair and lashes to be done and plans her workouts for the week. Geez what a life.

Also she’s so busy that her first work of the week is a Tuesday and she has time to do the groceries and a workout before lunch.

Reactions: 10
When she filmed the second pond by the extension, the one with the rust, it wasn't tadpoles in it, it was bleeping mosquito larvae! :sick: they will get eaten alive having that pond right next to the kitchen

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When she filmed the second pond by the extension, the one with the rust, it wasn't tadpoles in it, it was bleeping mosquito larvae! :sick: they will get eaten alive having that pond right next to the kitchen
It's all so she can post aff links to upmarket mosquito repellents and make back the money she spent on the pond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's all so she can post aff links to upmarket mosquito repellents and make back the money she spent on the pond
If Brittany Bathgate can aff link to a mosquito net hat then so can Anna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna's life is just laughable at times. She does nothing all day. She literally includes making a sandwich, working out and putting her makeup on as part of her work day. Whereas most people have to fit these things around actual work.

I used to love watching YouTube 10 years ago, they all just seemed so relatable but these days their lives are so far away from what mine is it is actually funny.

I honestly don't understand how she has friends they all must find her lifestyle truly bizarre

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.