The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hairy pic was to show off her tan but all i see is hair and grime. What tan???!
But her style is polished people. Jesus I get that she needs to let her brows grow out between appointments but maybe avoid a close up of them when they get bad?! I get that she can’t pluck between appointments as it would be constant as they are so beastly. I’m surprised she hasn’t had lazer hair removal . I would if they were that large and unruly and I had to photograph my face all the time

Reactions: 10
Are her legs badly photoshopped or is it just the angle she is standing? Im glad she is now confident enough to show her legs but they are very skinny.
It’s the weird position she’s stood in. No one has ever naturally stood in that position in their life

Reactions: 5
IMG_9914.jpeg

so f**king stupid and isnt that what she does all day? Try on fugly outfits all day and in between link the the fk out of everything and 8300505 dupes.

i do not appreciate her irony at all. Ffs.

Reactions: 19
at this rate she will make a guide on what to wear to try on different outfits 💀 it's very obvious she has nothing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She says she's wearing a US 8 in those shorts which is a UK 12. They must be horrendously baggy on her, why is she wearing clothes 2 sizes too big for her?

Reactions: 10
She says she's wearing a US 8 in those shorts which is a UK 12. They must be horrendously baggy on her, why is she wearing clothes 2 sizes too big for her?
to show off how skinny she is 💅🏻 i remember the jeans + denim shirt combo that was about 4 sizes bigger

Reactions: 8
Anna truly is in her fangirl era. Having a single white female moment. The obsession with AB is becoming quite spectacular.

In general I find influencers creating imaginary outfits to wear in imaginary scenarios very tiresome. What I'd to wear on a coffee date, how to look chic in the post office queue.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna truly is in her fangirl era. Having a single white female moment. The obsession with AB is becoming quite spectacular.

In general I find influencers creating imaginary outfits to wear in imaginary scenarios very tiresome. What I'd to wear on a coffee date, how to look chic in the post office queue.
Anna always gets these weird obsessions with people where she talks about them all the time and then suddenly moves on to the next one.

Reactions: 26
my fav was anna doing outfits to wear to the office while she has never worked in one 💀 dolly parton's 9 to 5 as soundtrack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna always gets these weird obsessions with people where she talks about them all the time and then suddenly moves on to the next one.
Yeah, once she realizes that someone else’s content is more popular, she moves on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.