The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just working out, PLANNING her workouts. My workout planning constitutes of checking on the actual day how tired I am exactly and whether or not I have time for a break. Hers is arranging workouts in some sad beige adult sticker chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not just working out, PLANNING her workouts. My workout planning constitutes of checking on the actual day how tired I am exactly and whether or not I have time for a break. Hers is arranging workouts in some sad beige adult sticker chart.
All that planning and she still forgot she had a pilates session booked in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she filmed the second pond by the extension, the one with the rust, it wasn't tadpoles in it, it was bleeping mosquito larvae! :sick: they will get eaten alive having that pond right next to the kitchen
they really have it all: rats, mold and now mosquitos! anna's such an organic, nature lover girlie 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or was that vlog manic? Is she on something? There is literally no point to her whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or was that vlog manic? Is she on something? There is literally no point to her whatsoever.
I thought that as well, she must be taking something. Who acts like this, being happy and satisfied with life is one thing but Anna is on far another level, euphoric and overstimulated.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t posted here in ages as it’s all been so…beige and boring, however, I suffered through her latest vlog and tripped over the comment of “I work part time”. I mean, I’m well aware she hasn’t done a full day’s work in a looooooong time, but the admittance of this shocked me. She’s part time, Mawk doesn’t work, yet they have no time for anything? I just can’t get my head around it! Also - part time work can allow them to afford this house, that extension and all those overpriced beige clothes? What am I doing wrong? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Brittany Bathgate has cut her hair short guys, how long til Anna cuts hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t posted here in ages as it’s all been so…beige and boring, however, I suffered through her latest vlog and tripped over the comment of “I work part time”. I mean, I’m well aware she hasn’t done a full day’s work in a looooooong time, but the admittance of this shocked me. She’s part time, Mawk doesn’t work, yet they have no time for anything? I just can’t get my head around it! Also - part time work can allow them to afford this house, that extension and all those overpriced beige clothes? What am I doing wrong? :unsure:
And she has help with childcare too?!

Reactions: 8
That mosquito nursery by the shop front back door is so awful, a rusty stagnant water tetanus hub that looks like it was left at an overgrown allotment? I don’t get it. Was the garden designer trolling them and seeing what they could get away with?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's "busy" because she creates a lot of pointless extra work for herself. She probably spends several hours a day on Instagram and shopping websites searching for identical overpriced beige garments.
Then every so often she sells the ones she already has that she has replaced.
Then she will regret something she has sold and will trawl Vinted until she replaces it.
She logs all her outfits on her wearing app, then probably spends a very long time looking at all that statistics of how much she has worn each garment, before discussing it with Mark.
She has to find cheaper dupes for all of us which is so helpful.
The she had to log all her work outs , books, meals, family bowel movements on Notion.
Honestly it's a 2 person full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tbh if you have some goals you want to achieve, be it looks or endurance, planning and tracking your workouts is necessary... that being said, idk why anna's doing charts like she's getting ready for paris 2024

Reactions: 5
If you've already cut down your work week to four days and then need to GO TO THE SEA after three hours of work on a Monday to "feed your soul", it is safe to say you need to consider a career change.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you've already cut down your work week to four days and then need to GO TO THE SEA after three hours of work on a Monday to "feed your soul", it is safe to say you need to consider a career change.
4 days??? Of what? She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Anna was going on about her Drunk Elephant refills, but hate to break it to her... They add more waste to the environment.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What I saw of that god awful vlog:

'The flapping hands, grab all they can" to (semi) quote the gods of mod Depeche Mode. Those hands need sat on pronto.

She's like a seal on speed. She's absolute off her head. Ghastly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brittany Bathgate has cut her hair short guys, how long til Anna cuts hers?
brittany's cut was the most underwhelming change i've seen in the last 8 months... if anna cuts her hair short as well, my bet is that it will be barely noticeable and she will hype it for weeks 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.