The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Several posts here shake their heads at how Anna doesn’t try and improve, like go on photography courses, help with posing for pics, outfit choices etc.. Why would she? Her follower count is growing, inexplicably. The money keeps rolling in. To her badly air-dried head that’s probably all the successes you need.
She's definitely in her "work smarter (though that is debatable), not harder" era. There is no incentive for her to improve if she has steady growth in followers and enough money is rolling in to keep them content in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to. I feel like that's the case for most influencers these days. There might have been a good amount of work for the first 5 or 6 years, and right after she went full time, but if she doesn't have a personal interest in improving her content, nothing is going to change. She'll continue to ride on the coattails of the "cool girl" UK influencers with her leech of a husband in tow.
---
do you think these are real followers or bots? and tbh i don't think the industry will die as quick as some people predict, but i also think anna should really build some solid base bc even though she tries to uphold this unattainable, strictly wearing high-end clothes vibe now, she isn't from generational wealth, and their current lifestyle relies on her income and, even with that, they couldn't afford a bigger sink, not to mention that if mark wanted to get a job in the future (as if lmao), lazying around like a retired grandpa isn't the way to go 😭
If the sink is anything to go by, they don't have enough money and she really should be working harder 😂

Reactions: 5
How on earth is this person paid to be a beauty / hair / fashion influencer?

I think the last thing people notice is your Armani eye tint Anna...

Screenshot_20230816-193218_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I'm not asking her to renounce satan, but I would have thought that developing her skills etc would not only potentially future proof her career somewhat, even if I don't think the influencer bubble is going to burst any time soon, and would also possibly be a bit more fulfilling?

Reactions: 10
How on earth is this person paid to be a beauty / hair / fashion influencer?

I think the last thing people notice is your Armani eye tint Anna...

View attachment 2384487

I know what u mean. But This is one of the better ones alrdy. At least her huge brows are not as unruly and bushy in this picture lol.
---
I'm not asking her to renounce satan, but I would have thought that developing her skills etc would not only potentially future proof her career somewhat, even if I don't think the influencer bubble is going to burst any time soon, and would also possibly be a bit more fulfilling?

She did go for flower arrangement course! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even in her Whistles days they’ve come across as complete morons with finances. I wonder what their mortgage situation is. She said they could only just about afford the Mouldy Mansion, so they must be mortgaged up to their necks. Yet mortgages have become loads more expensive in the UK this year.

With her salary I normally wouldn’t worry but they seemed to have sunk it all into the kitchen carbuncle, the Mordor-for-toddlers garden and recreating authentic Victorian winters with the new windows. And that’s not even mentioning the landfill of overpriced beige fabric.

Maybe one day we’ll witness the Repossession Edit?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is what happens when you have a generation of influencers who have never had to learn the value of money. I could never get over that fact that they even had a mortgage. Imagine squandering so much money and having nothing to show for it. What a wasted opportunity. I wonder if her content would be different if she had better financial security? It must be more difficult to take creative risks that might not get views? But continue to churn out the same old, same old to keep the roof over your head. And this goes for several influencers, not just Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said they could only just about afford the Mouldy Mansion, so they must be mortgaged up to their necks. Yet mortgages have become loads more expensive in the UK this year.
She also said she was dreaming about being a homeowner a week after they had bought the house. I wouldn’t necessarily trust all she says.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah every time Anna talks about being stretched for the mortgage, needing to save up for renovations etc she’s just pretending in order to sound relatable. It’s a scam. And just such a crappy thing to do imo. ‘Look at me, just like you, under financial pressure!’ Like we all have our challenges in life and money doesn’t buy immunity from them (although it invariably softens the blow a lot) - but it’s just cruel to pretend your situation is something it blatantly isn’t.

Reactions: 30
Nah every time Anna talks about being stretched for the mortgage, needing to save up for renovations etc she’s just pretending in order to sound relatable. It’s a scam. And just such a crappy thing to do imo. ‘Look at me, just like you, under financial pressure!’ Like we all have our challenges in life and money doesn’t buy immunity from them (although it invariably softens the blow a lot) - but it’s just cruel to pretend your situation is something it blatantly isn’t.
Yeah, surely she would cut back on the excessive shopping if they were genuinely struggling with their mortgage etc.

Reactions: 17
I think *she thinks* that she's working hard. Uploading a tiktok video every day is comparatively harder (to her) than uploading one crappy vlog per week. Her life has just been so easy and lazy that even a minimal amount of extra work seems overwhelming to her.

I can't believe this is the same person who wrote a book while uploading two decent videos every week. Mark quitting his job/getting fired(?) was the beginning of the end. (edited for grammar)

Reactions: 21
I think *she thinks* that she's working hard. Uploading a tiktok video every day is comparatively harder (to her) than uploading one crappy vlog per week. Her life has just been so easy and lazy that even a minimal amount of extra work seems overwhelming to her.

I can't believe this is the same person who wrote a book while uploading two decent videos every week. Mark quitting his job/getting fired(?) was the beginning of the end. (edited for grammar)
Shes probably telling Mark she's working hard by posting every second on Instagram...

Reactions: 5
Shes probably telling Mark she's working hard by posting every second on Instagram...
anna reminds me of me when i organise my table for 2 hours instead of studying to feel extremely productive lmao, except she's managed to monetise it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly this! Loads of the brand deals shes on contract for are worth at least £100k per deal. She’s not broke, or hard up. It’s all fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her hair everywhere brows all that
The actual shape/size of her brows is much better now, but she really needs to get rid of the tufty tit at the front (and ideally pluck all the strays underneath but who am I to judge, Christ knows when I last remembered to do mine 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That hairy pic was to show off her tan but all i see is hair and grime. What tan???!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.