The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s glossier foundation launch day. I’m a potential customer sat watching shorts and TikTok reviews to see if it’s worth it, where is Anna’s content on the launch given she’s been hinting at it for weeks?
I know it’s only half way through the day but I’m the target audience for this and she’s not put out any content on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A mad Monday? Another day off?
you guys anna's life is soo mad, like instead of working she did nothing and now she has to catch up with all of her to-do lists, pinterest boards, sites that sell clothes and so on, let's hope she will manage to tackle this draining task and will manage to squeeze some ad break 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why do anna’s new tiles for the downstairs loo look like slabs of prosciutto

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s converse in the pic behind her, that would be a good look but she’s addicted to plain black plastic flip flops

Reactions: 5
Those flip flops look SO uncomfortable! Eugh. I don't think that's a best idea lol
Flip flops just make her look not at all put together in my opinion. For how much she talks about her style being 'classic' or whatever, it just does not look good.

Reactions: 16
Flip flops just make her look not at all put together in my opinion. For how much she talks about her style being 'classic' or whatever, it just does not look good.
It is just so odd! I have not seen ANYONE wear flip flops away from the beach for YEARS

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there still nothing on the kitchen shelf? What is she waiting for?

Reactions: 8
Surely she doesn’t actually wear flipflops to go anywhere?! I would be red raw between my toes and have such bad shin splits from the lack of support

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.