The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But on the plus side, there’s enough bench seating for 25 people to show just how busy her social life is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think the kitchen is finished? Still needs door handles and paint/tops etc. Probably be all white aka minimalist
It's actually finished I believe. They're not having handles, the doors just have tiny oval shaped cutouts that you have to stick your fingers in to open 🥹 They'll be covered in a layer of self-tan/makeup/small child grime in a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's actually finished I believe. They're not having handles, the doors just have tiny oval shaped cutouts that you have to stick your fingers in to open 🥹 They'll be covered in a layer of self-tan/makeup/small child grime in a few months
And i dont think she nor Mawk wld ever think of cleaning those details regularly.

she alrdy looks grimey on a daily basis

Reactions: 2
Her kitchen is honestly so hideous I feel depressed after looking at it. It looks like something out of a dystopian novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That dress wouldn't even look good with a belt, it just is too big. That's not how oversized fit works, Anna.

Reactions: 12
I get that it’s a loose fit and it’s not all about form fitting but that dress is clearly too long to the point she’ll trip. It’s also a size too big. She talks about being a UK size 10-12 but she’s a 10 surely at most.
Also this colour on her is truly awful and she will look back on this whole era in horror in a few years.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.