The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"i love how it sits and how it flows" be for real now, it looks like scrooge's nightgown
Anna, leaning out of a refurbished window and shouting at a passing peasant: ‘You boy, what day it it?’
Peasant boy: ’Today? Why it’s Griftmas day!’
Anna: ‘Oh, the ghosts of Griftmas are so good. I haven’t missed it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Compare her to Amy Bell and they’re chalk and cheese. The fake scandi look is awful and, frankly, quite childish in appearance.

Reactions: 5
What the AF is this outfit?! Is this a £10 New Look top from 1998? Just when you think her fashion sense can’t get any worse 😳😳
I don't hate the top, but I hate how she's styled it. It's not a top for jeans no matter how expensive those jeans are... Some black trousers would have set it off nicely. She just cheapened it

Reactions: 17
I don't hate the top, but I hate how she's styled it. It's not a top for jeans no matter how expensive those jeans are... Some black trousers would have set it off nicely. She just cheapened it
Or even a black slip skirt. She surely has one of those, right? Like from Dissh. It's most likely buried under Mount Minimal, but it's got to be there somewhere!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how someone with such tit fashion sense and taste in everything, has built a career as an influencer??! She doesn’t have a job right? Her job is just this tit on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna can't think for herself AT ALL. Just because Allison Bornstein recommended it, does not mean you need it! Mostly because Allison's style is a boring and basic as they come these days. But for real, Anna. Use ya brain! This dress is NO GOOD.

A true fashion victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how someone with such tit fashion sense and taste in everything, has built a career as an influencer??! She doesn’t have a job right? Her job is just this tit on Instagram?
She hasn’t always looked so awful. The style of the 2005-2015s suited her quite well and she wore colours, affordable clothes, made an effort with her looks for photos/videos, used affordable make up brands and showered. And most importantly almost no Mark. I can only imagine most people that follow her stem from her beginnings as Vivianna. I don’t see how anyone else would click the Follow button nowadays.

Reactions: 18
Anna always the perfectionist has uploaded 2 videos this morning. They've both been up for over 30 minutes now..
The styling video is next week's vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t even want to watch but I’m going to watch the two videos just because it’s a mistake :)
Why do we think Anna no longer goes on press trips or events? Lily has been on so many since the break up, but Anna is stuck at home obsessing over clothes… it’s actually really sad?

my first thought is that it’s MARK that’s causing this, maybe he doesn’t like to be at home alone with their child? Or??? Cos any ‘day out’ MUST feature Mark…gives me the creeps

Reactions: 20
IMG_9170.jpeg

is she posting two videos today and then disappearing for the rest of the year? Lol

i am only 2 min into the styling video and i am wondering why is she and Allana fangirling over thisAllison Bornstein and why are they making content out of their session with her? Seriously who cares how someone is styling you? Is the point of the video for ME to go book in a session as well?
And her questions are what do I do with 1) a pair of shoes 2) a black cami 3) a brown belt…. Seriously. It is not fking rocket science!!!! Get real!! Cant bear to watch the rest of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bornstein has a method of understanding one own style and don’t impose her style on her clients. it’s called three word method and she already explained it in several interviews. she can’t force anna to use colors of more fitting clothes, she just makes you understand why you buy some things and how you can use it to fit your style

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t always looked so awful. The style of the 2005-2015s suited her quite well and she wore colours, affordable clothes, made an effort with her looks for photos/videos, used affordable make up brands and showered. And most importantly almost no Mark. I can only imagine most people that follow her stem from her beginnings as Vivianna. I don’t see how anyone else would click the Follow button nowadays.
I keep waiting for *this* Anna to come back. I loved her style for fashion and interiors back then. Now it’s like she’s trying much too hard to be cool, whereas before she actually was.

Reactions: 12
Anna sounds completely unhinged in the styling video. For one, Allison Bornstein is not innovative or interesting, so this extreme fangirling seems so OTT. She co-opted the 3 word thing from Tibi's founder and why would I listen to someone who rose to fame attempting to sum up celebrities' style in 3 words when said celebrities have tons of money and a cadre of stylists, brands and consultants telling them what to wear? Celebrity style is manufactured and inauthentic. Also, Allison's advice only really works for people who can wear straight sizes and haven't been purposefully excluded from participating in fashion.

I hope Allison told Anna to iron her jeans, to stop wearing things that drown her and to stop storing her clothes in damp rooms because that would be priceless advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She just can't stop mentioning brand names and designer brands gets a bit too much. She def is a shopping addict and can't bring out any more capsule wardrobe videos lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.