The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically bu what you are all saying about this stylist, she doesn't tell you what might suit you but to put shoes or a belt on.

Reactions: 3
IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9172.jpeg

Mark filming her in the mejuri store - and he just zooms into her face where her cave man brows are on full display.
the stray hairs… are so obvs!
cant she just do the strays herself??

and she applied too much brow gel - the hairs are so thick and shiny

they both look like a couple of dirty beige-y muddy homeless people walking on the street

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh sorry, forgot to post this banger of a comment.
---

Or "rebrand" a button up shirt into a jacket 🙄
And she paid $375 for this hour long session and recommends to do this twice a year - I don't think most normal people spend that much (£580) on clothes 💀 what planet is she on... she seemed thrilled she had the things in her wardrobe to make up ABs suggested outfits... well that isn't a surprise when your wardrobe is enormous... and the links after means she can keep adding.

I am starting to think she has some issues that the shopping is compensating for... I also found it bizarre there was no mention of ralph whatsoever in that trip to London vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And she paid $375 for this hour long session and recommends to do this twice a year
who tf needs a person to tell them what to wear twice a year??? unless they're a celebrity... also isn't the whole point of a capsule wardrobe to buy things you will wear repeatedly and for a long time? if you have enough new tit to require a session with a stylist and a complete rebrand of your personal style a few times a year, you surely have anything but a capsule wardrobe

(and if you are THAT clueless and cannot put outfits together from a scratch even though it's your job, you probably shouldn't make content about style and fashion 🥴)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And she paid $375 for this hour long session and recommends to do this twice a year - I don't think most normal people spend that much (£580) on clothes 💀 what planet is she on... she seemed thrilled she had the things in her wardrobe to make up ABs suggested outfits... well that isn't a surprise when your wardrobe is enormous... and the links after means she can keep adding.

I am starting to think she has some issues that the shopping is compensating for... I also found it bizarre there was no mention of ralph whatsoever in that trip to London vlog.
Such a waste of money! This Alison person seems as dull as Anna.

She needs to get rid of her entire wardrobe and start again, she's trying to be a minimalist from a wardrobe stuffed with designer gear that's horrible.

Reactions: 11
If you go to a shop with nice staff, you can get your “styling” for free. For example, the ladies at Jigsaw (when I could still afford to shop there) were always fantastic at suggesting items and combinations to wear. But then you’d actually have to leave your house rather than having a big old scrolling sesh on the sofa of your Manky Mansion.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed as I can't bare seeing the same crap content rolled out week after week. It's like she has 4-6 ideas for a video and just repeats. 🥱🥱

Reactions: 18
Hey all! I found some of the "imagery" that Anna shot in London. It's from the Father Time Collection: Summer 2023, featuring the ill fitting beige kaftan. Clearly Mark didn't shoot these or her forehead would be cut off. Enjoy!
Father Time.jpeg
Father Time 3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello, I don’t normally comment on this thread, just lurk, but have to ask - what on earth is that shroud she is wearing in this week’s vlog? It is the worst thing I have ever seen anyone wear, and I am a fan of an oversized look.

Reactions: 20
Hello, I don’t normally comment on this thread, just lurk, but have to ask - what on earth is that shroud she is wearing in this week’s vlog? It is the worst thing I have ever seen anyone wear, and I am a fan of an oversized look.
Hideous isn't it. I commented saying how vile and unflattering it is. Obviously my comment got deleted quick sharp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
who tf needs a person to tell them what to wear twice a year??? unless they're a celebrity... also isn't the whole point of a capsule wardrobe to buy things you will wear repeatedly and for a long time? if you have enough new tit to require a session with a stylist and a complete rebrand of your personal style a few times a year, you surely have anything but a capsule wardrobe

(and if you are THAT clueless and cannot put outfits together from a scratch even though it's your job, you probably shouldn't make content about style and fashion 🥴)
And she is so proud that she is Whowhatwear’s summer writer like whuttt
Write about how clueless she is about fashion and style??she cant even write well to save her life. Not that WWW is some high brow publication but still.

standards have become non-existent

Reactions: 7
I just can't understand how someone with NO style or instinct for what works continues to focus all her content around fashion and style. It's like me deciding I'm a lawyer and wrecking cases but blundering on and telling everyone I'm a lawyer even though it's clear to see I'm terrible at it compared to talented lawyers. Who is she appealing to? Surely there are not tens of thousands of people out there looking at her going yeah she dresses well.

Reactions: 18
I just can't understand how someone with NO style or instinct for what works continues to focus all her content around fashion and style. It's like me deciding I'm a lawyer and wrecking cases but blundering on and telling everyone I'm a lawyer even though it's clear to see I'm terrible at it compared to talented lawyers. Who is she appealing to? Surely there are not tens of thousands of people out there looking at her going yeah she dresses well.
She's a total fraud in every aspect of her career. She copies entire outfits from other creators and calls it "inspiration". In terms on makeup, she wears the same look day after day and has no clue what shades work with her undertones. With interiors/renovation, she lets her husband do everything and even then the results are sub-par. She also prides herself in being an organizational guru but she constantly makes mistakes in her content and misses uploads due to lack of planning.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.