The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
I’m so tempted to finally unfollow her even though I only hate follow 😂 She doesn’t know what her niche is, her ‘style’ is a replica of all these ‘cool’ scandi-wannabe influencers, she has a shopping addiction yet claims to have a wardrobe consisting of 150 items…. I think 50 of those items are those jeans she’s holding!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2334180

she looks ridiculous holding up all her jeans
They arent even all her jeans, what about the cream jeans she kept after trying on and sending back about 10 pairs :unsure: also Im pretty sure she has lots ofother redone jeans in different colours - probably sacked them all off because she is going through her long baggy jean era \ thats what trendy currently ... doesn't matter because she can just rebuy 45 pairs of shorter jeans when she changes her mind (like her replacing the levi shorts for agolde shorts that pretty much look the exact same only difference is them costing about 4x the price)....:rolleyes:

oh what a dull life she leads

Reactions: 17
Had a nosey on her IG and looked at 30 days of summer. Day 1 was a satin skirt - nice - but paired with a high neck woollen black vest which clashed too much for me with the delicate feminine vibe of the skirt. And the cherry on top was the Birkenstock clog things. Major fail. Possibly all nice things on their own but all 3 together did not an outfit make. Especially not an outfit to broadcast on the Internet.

Day 2 is jeans and that huge denim shirt. Again ok individually but shapeless and swamp like together. She said she was going to roll the sleeves and fix the shirt but the final outcome was still just a massive naggy shirt. That shirt needs burning as she has no idea how to wear or style it.

So in summary still minimal style from our favourite Nana.

Reactions: 6
I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

The flowers somehow make it look even more sad, like a funeral home

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

Horrible!

Reactions: 5

I couldn’t wait to fill up our shelves when our kitchen was done! So weird.

Reactions: 8

It looks like where they conduct post mortems

• Haha
Reactions: 31

it still looks unfinished so i guess it matches the rest of their house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It looks absolutely terrible & I was the only one previously saying the units were alright... It needs some warmer and brighter accessories to lift it out of drabness. The low 'high' units also make it look weird af.

Reactions: 11
And this is after her multiple clear outs 😱
Denim is incredibly high impact on the environment as well.
The sheer volume of water needed in the denim making process is ludicrous. I’ve really had my eyes opened to the environmental impact of them, especially ones with elastane in. Nobody needs this many pairs of jeans, especially as jean trends have been fairly sable for the past few seasons now

That being said she sells her things for quite cheap on Vinted so whilst I’ve never bought anything from her, I do think her Vinted is a good place for someone to snap up some quality denim at a great price. Especially as you know it’s only been worn for an insta photo! Every cloud….

Reactions: 12
I don't think the kitchen is finished? Still needs door handles and paint/tops etc. Probably be all white aka minimalist

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think the kitchen is finished? Still needs door handles and paint/tops etc. Probably be all white aka minimalist
I think they're the finished handles - she showed in the video how the metal backplates come off so you can clean them. Not to my taste but whatever! I think the only thing left to finish is the bespoke panelling of the wall behind the dining table? The kitchen definitely doesn't look finished though - way too sparse and clinical!

Reactions: 10
I think they're the finished handles - she showed in the video how the metal backplates come off so you can clean them. Not to my taste but whatever! I think the only thing left to finish is the bespoke panelling of the wall behind the dining table? The kitchen definitely doesn't look finished though - way too sparse and clinical!
So much wasted space why didn't they put cabinets right up to the ceiling?

Looks like a wood workshop space to me...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.