The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is prolly doing a PAID JOB for the place that rented the top to her.
Standby for the *ad break* and * thanks for your support*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You can practically smell the plastic from the top in the photo.

Maybe it isn’t plastic but a silk and cashmere “piece” that can be “purchased” for £350, but even so, she makes it look like a polyester top she got from New Look for £9.99.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was on Hurr anyway browsing so found this very easily, it would retail for £200 and is Self Portrait

I actually can’t fault her for doing this, renting an item rather than buying something to wear once is absolutely what she should be doing, and is at odds with her entire persona of buying something and then selling it on three months later.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I like the pink top, but going to the movies is one of the few occasions where she can wear one of her sad, beige oversized outfits and not look out of place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their garden looks so sad at the moment. I really hope they’ll be adding some softer looking planting.

Reactions: 4
Their garden looks so sad at the moment. I really hope they’ll be adding some softer looking planting.
I'm surprised they're putting in grass. Definitely not saying it should be AstroTurf like former BFF Lily, but where is Sustainable Mawk with his alternatives to grass options?!?

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised they're putting in grass. Definitely not saying it should be AstroTurf like former BFF Lily, but where is Sustainable Mawk with his alternatives to grass options?!?
Grass is good for young children though - I felt a bit guilty putting in our lawn but the paving slabs we had when we moved in were not child friendly!

Reactions: 1
I actually like the colour of that top on her - or perhaps I just like the fact that she’s not wearing beige/mustard/poop shades….

Reactions: 9
I actually like the colour of that top on her - or perhaps I just like the fact that she’s not wearing beige/mustard/poop shades….
I love the colour. Not too keen on the style and can’t get my head round renting or buying a top to watch a movie. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I love the colour. Not too keen on the style and can’t get my head round renting or buying a top to watch a movie. 🤷🏻‍♀️
i mean people do that for barbie! me and my friends wore all pink and did our hair lmao and we aren't influencers, so anna is probably trying to copy what she's seen on social media

Reactions: 6
Grass is good for young children though - I felt a bit guilty putting in our lawn but the paving slabs we had when we moved in were not child friendly!
Yeah, you're right. I guess I expected clover or some other native to the area ground cover.

The top is...not Anna. Good on her for renting and trying something new, but with the manky jeans? No thank you.

Reactions: 7
The colour of the top was refreshing but it resembled a straight jacket and looked a bit tortured to get on and off. I wonder if she's annoyed about Lily hanging round with Ruth, Nadine etc. In the past Nana would have definitely been there too. How does she know when Lily will be there to avoid going?!
---
What the [insert your favourite blasphemy]! I have two pairs of blue jeans and one grey, and that’s enough.
Snap I have 2 blue and 1 black. There's no need for 10-20 pairs. It's just want/greed.

Reactions: 3
The way she’s brown nosing Zoe on every instagram post is just so nauseating! Before they had kids, I doubt they ever hung out, outside of a work event, despite both living in Brighton.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The pink colour will flatter her. The cut not so much.
I am happy they chose grass. It’s not as if you have to treat it with tons of stuff or water it like crazy. It might wilt in the summer but will come back just nicely. I think we just need to accept we won’t have perfectly green lawn all year round. Children can still play on brown grass. And it’s definitely better for the soil and all those microorganisms than putting green plastic on top of it.

Reactions: 4
Those sycophantic influencer comments are so tedious and formulaic.
Target the higher ups you want to suck up to. Pick an element specific to the photo/post so everyone knows you’re not using an automated comment function, insert into generic vague compliment, one of a handful on rotation. Rinse and repeat. What a way to live 🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.