The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anna's taste IS literally whatever's trending lmao, she's delusional
Absolutely hilarious that both Anna and Lily claim that they don’t follow trends when it’s all they do. Anna copies outfits from other instagrammers, and Lily thinks she’s not following trends because she only talks about things that were trendy three months ago. They are both so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love it when she calls her clothes “pieces”. Darling, it’s an item of overpriced fast fashion that you’ll dispose of before anyone notices its existence, not an artwork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anna loves a toe ring sandal?! That's news to me!

The Sezane outfit is the best one she's put together all year.

Reactions: 4
I was just in Copenhagen for a week vacation and it was so painfully obvious just how much Anna misses the mark on her Scandinavian fashion attempts. She had the rightish idea but everything is just so so so big on her. We’ve all said it before but her clothes are swamping her and ruining her looks. All shapes and sizes were wearing the scandi trends I noticed, but NO ONE wore clothes that were so big and I’ll fitting and mis proportioned as Anna’s.
It really was so Surprising to
Me to see just how wrong she gets it.
Lily too. If I ever see one of those dumb Uniqlo bags again, I’ll scream. They’re all over and so ugly. And I love my bum bag / cross body Fanny pack thing. But what is with the Uniqlo one looking so bad ?? They get fashion and Scandinavian fashio so so so so so wrong and like it’s not that hard to dress scandi and we’ll and look good

Reactions: 8
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
I think that's one of Sezane's gaspard sweaters. I have two (incl in this shade) and they shed lint so bleeping much. Won't be buying any more!

Reactions: 1
I swear to god her makeup looks the exact same in every single one of her 435983458934958034895 get ready with me / tutorial videos it is like groundhog day, what on earth is she even putting on makeup for? To go into her kitchen? Her back garden? Had to laugh when she described the transparent light brown eyeshadow tint she put on as too colourful :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_4348.png

Not going to bother clicking on the blog to read as I expect it will say… ‘because I’m really skinny now’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those multiple pairs of Agolde shorts are going to get buried under all of Anna's new tit if she doesn't pull them more than the one time we've seen them.

Reactions: 2
I swear to god her makeup looks the exact same in every single one of her 435983458934958034895 get ready with me / tutorial videos it is like groundhog day, what on earth is she even putting on makeup for? To go into her kitchen? Her back garden? Had to laugh when she described the transparent light brown eyeshadow tint she put on as too colourful :rolleyes:

I think a couple of threads ago the title was The Groundhog Edit - it really sums up her whole existence. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i like the colour but the top looks like hell to wear, she's going to be risking a "whoops my tits are out" moment

Reactions: 7
Has she really hired it to watch the movie or just having a laugh? It looks red to me but probs more pink irl.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.