The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8709.jpeg

fugly and fuglier
---
IMG_8709.jpeg

fugly and fuglier

i dun get it why ple like Anne needs to make a formula, a template, an edit, a photo album of their wardrobe when everything she owns is supposed to be “classic and neutral” so shdnt they all match? Why it is so hard to put a shirt or a tee and jeans together? Wtf? She is really too free & have nothing better to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
i don't get her obsession with appearing like she has a few pieces of clothing, the title should have been "my 7 uniforms and xy rooms of clothes i've only worn for an instagram picture, if at all"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely seven uniforms would be seven fairly distinct looks for different purposes? This just looks like one ‘uniform’ of an oversized top and similar-ish trousers. At a push I might say two looks as there’s a skirt there but it’s still following the same rule of an oversized top and a (creased as heck) bottom. God knows I am no fashionista but I am really struggling to work out what Anna means here by ’uniforms’.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How someone is so stuck on the same formula of content creation is beyond me. Hence why I unfollowed her many years ago.

Reactions: 12
Anna: “My style is polished, groomed and elevated.” And then puts on dirty jeans with bagged out knees, a huge denim shirt from
the kilo sale and shoes that look like hooves.

• Haha
did she actually say that??? 💀
Yup, she talks about her “three words”.

She thinks hers are “classic”, “polished”, “groomed” but then goes back on that because that was already covered via polished and adds “elevated” instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yup, she talks about her “three words”.

She thinks hers are “classic”, “polished”, “groomed” but then goes back on that because that was already covered via polished and adds “elevated” instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe she used “polished” and “groomed” to describe her style and said it with a straight face.

Also, who needs a separate outfit for the nursery run? Why was that one of the outfits she needed to create? Surely you just wear whatever you’re planning to wear that day? And a separate outfit plan for “errands”. Just goes to show how little she has going on that she thinks all these “events” need carefully planned outfits.

• Wow
I cannot believe she used “polished” and “groomed” to describe her style and said it with a straight face.

Also, who needs a separate outfit for the nursery run? Why was that one of the outfits she needed to create? Surely you just wear whatever you’re planning to wear that day? And a separate outfit plan for “errands”. Just goes to show how little she has going on that she thinks all these “events” need carefully planned outfits.
I whizzed through it so quickly I missed loads. She’s an idiot!
---
no idea what’s going on in any of these? The state of it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I whizzed through it so quickly I missed loads. She’s an idiot!
---
no idea what’s going on in any of these? The state of it!
I think that last outfit is the best i've seen her look in a long time. But the denim shirt outfit looks horrible 😭

Reactions: 10
All outfits of a woman who rarely leaves the house and never had an office job/worked outside her home. I’m not saying these outfits are impractical, but it’s all for instagram and you can tell. There’s nothing natural or realistic about the way she dresses for her followers. I don’t know why that irks me so much, sorry.

Reactions: 22
I think that last outfit is the best i've seen her look in a long time. But the denim shirt outfit looks horrible 😭
I would wear that but what does she mean by “I’ve finally managed to nail ‘park’ style? I’m clueless! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's keeping records of these 7 uniforms for all her occasions. What about next time she has to run out on errands and consults her uniform list & finds out that she's put it all on Vinted ?
So does she wear uniform 1 to drop Ralph at school, change into uniform 2 for errands, then uniform 3 to work at home? Then uniform 4 for the park when she picks Ralph up? If she then goes out that evening , she'll be changing more often than the Royals do on Christmas Day at Sandringham.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Doesn't her interpretation of fashion uniforms deny the very point of fashion uniforms? I remember there was an article in the early 2010s about celebs having an uniform which basically meant sticking to one's style and only do little tweaks to make it fit different occasions – some examples i can remember were anna wintour with her bob and midi dresses/skirts; angelina jolie in all black and simple cuts; sofia coppola's preppy style; mary-kate and ashley olsen's outfits that are the essence of the row. Anna's basically putting together random pieces of clothes that are trending and making up fake scenarios to justify it before selling them. There's no personal style, no repeated pattern (save for ugly, ill-fitting and over-priced) that would actually make it an uniform. If you need 7 uniforms oufits to get through a basic day, news flash, you can't bleeping dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.