The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is so NICHE now that she is the only audience!!

who wants to follow her method of outfit planning and buys the stuff she uses and wears??? 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her latest TT she claims that she had 150 items in her wardrobe... I call BS, maybe in her bedroom wardrobe - her deep archive / mould room probably has about 500 other things she has forgotten about alongside her friendship with LP.

Also she mentioned she bought another yellow dress - this time from Rixo, wonder how long it will remain before she flogs it on Vinted like her toteme yellow dress lmao - the shopping addiction is real 💀

Reactions: 11
In her latest TT she claims that she had 150 items in her wardrobe... I call BS, maybe in her bedroom wardrobe - her deep archive / mould room probably has about 500 other things she has forgotten about alongside her friendship with LP.

Also she mentioned she bought another yellow dress - this time from Rixo, wonder how long it will remain before she flogs it on Vinted like her toteme yellow dress lmao - the shopping addiction is real 💀
Must be the Abi Marvel one that made her look like a used bandaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All her occasions; errands, nursery run, park, blah blah blah
I mean, if she prefers to live her life as if the most mundane activities and places are "occasions" because she's so incredibly bored as an influencer housewife, more power to her. But she really should reconsider because it comes off as Gwyneth levels of delulu.

Reactions: 10
All her occasions; errands, nursery run, park, blah blah blah
Yes she’s trying to guess occasions for normal women which she thinks they change outfits for. She has no clue that most of us get dressed in the morning and then just do everything in that one outfit we chose for the day. This must be an absolutely crazy concept to her. In her dream world, women have tons of time to catalogue and archive their capshule wardrobes, before changing three times a day into different uniforms for errands, the park, shopping, nursery/school run (which she probably thinks everyone has to do). I know she does a good job hiding it, but she’s just as clueless as Lily. Their friendship made so much sense.

Reactions: 22
I’m watching Lily’s boring q&a to get the ‘friendships’ question so she can tell us about Anna Edit wars… hopefully won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: 3
Friendships change… having kids might separate people, you have less time in your life… can be more when people break up from friendships it can be just as hard or harder than a romantic relationships…

Reactions: 6
Yes she’s trying to guess occasions for normal women which she thinks they change outfits for. She has no clue that most of us get dressed in the morning and then just do everything in that one outfit we chose for the day. This must be an absolutely crazy concept to her. In her dream world, women have tons of time to catalogue and archive their capshule wardrobes, before changing three times a day into different uniforms for errands, the park, shopping, nursery/school run (which she probably thinks everyone has to do). I know she does a good job hiding it, but she’s just as clueless as Lily. Their friendship made so much sense.
Who plans an outfit for the nursery/school run?!
I pick my daughter up from nursery on my way back from work. Who is this content meant to appeal to?

What a load of nonsense!

Reactions: 19
She has no clue that most of us get dressed in the morning and then just do everything in that one outfit we chose for the day. This must be an absolutely crazy concept to her. In her dream world, women have tons of time to catalogue and archive their capshule wardrobes, before changing three times a day into different uniforms for errands, the park, shopping, nursery/school run.
From what she's said previously about getting into "fancy schmanzy outfits" and then getting back into comfies the second she can, it seems likely that she spends all day at home in sweatpants and a hoodie, and then when she needs to leave the house she specifically dresses for that "occasion", and then changes back into comfies as soon as she gets home. I also get the impression that because she only wears the outfit for an hour or two she just hangs it back up and does the same each time she wears it, hence why her clothes are always crumpled and she talks about being sweaty and a bit smelly 😵

• Sick
Reactions: 17
it seems likely that she spends all day at home in sweatpants and a hoodie, and then when she needs to leave the house she specifically dresses for that "occasion", and then changes back into comfies as soon as she gets home. I also get the impression that because she only wears the outfit for an hour or two she just hangs it back up and does the same each time she wears it
this is just sad, if she wants to have different occasions to play with fashion, she has the means to do so – go to theatres, restaurants, visit museums, buy tickets to some fashion events that you are actually not invited too, maybe participate in some gala events... there's a difference between dressing up because you love fashion and putting on an expensive (and ugly) costume so you can pretend you're someone else and your followers don't notice you have nothing else going on in your life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the video she described one of her outfit creations as “errand-y”, which sounds like it’s all cosplay to her.

In some TikTok she also declares that her brown Mango sack gives “soft feminine energy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
Low boob moment
---
Who looks after the baby? He's never even in the background when her and Mark are together, where is he?
Sold him to Madonna

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a lot of reference on Tattle to her not enjoying motherhood/struggling - I unfollowed her a long time ago. Can someone enlighten me as to where she mentions this? Or was it just a general vibe you all picked up on?

Reactions: 1
Her entire video talking about what the online stylist (Fashlively?) is just a bunch of hot bullshit. The outfits that were recommended are boring. Every single one was basically, "you paid a 'stylist' to pair these things together?!?" It's obvious she's using all these styling appointments as a way to justify buying new stuff (but it's secondhand, dahling!). The yellow Toteme dress was paraded out, but that's gone. Says she doesn't have a white bag, completely forgets about the rope bag. Says something's too trendy for her taste, but already has a version of it on the way.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.