Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
I'd say it's v likely she's had Botox looking at these howeeeever, I have way worse forehead lines than she did, but they look so much more pronounced when I'm dehydrated and unmoisturised. If I make sure I'm drinking a tonne of water and moisturise they honestly don't look as bad (I just never end up remembering to do that lol).
Not gonna judge her for having Botox though, I loved it, it got rid of all of my forehead wrinkles completely and I'd been self conscious about them for the whole of my 20s. If I ever stop being pregnant I'll get it again😂
the lines are almost the same, it's the lack of movement and the creasing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

katz2022

Chatty Member
💀 I didn't say it was impossible to be child free, but that the pressure to go the traditional route is still very rampant in today's society. Especially if you come from a traditional family and hate conflict like Anna. I've always known i don't want to have kids, i'm still very young, yet even my mother's coworkers, who i have never seen, are invested in when i will have a partner and kids. They don't ask the same question about my brothers. And i'm from western europe. My aunt is childfree by choice and, again, she is treated differently than her brother who is childfree as well. Women get bashed online and irl for daring to say that they like their life without kids or a partner bc for centuries it had been their only purpose. Some doctors refuse to tie up women's tubes just "in case" or because what if their partner wants kids. Pretending it's as easy as saying "no", when most women don't even get to consider that option or get treated seriously when they do, ain't it. Even when it comes to someone like Anna.
I’m old and coped, it wasn’t that a big a deal - so the fact that she had a kid just because Mark wanted one (which we could be wrong about I guess) just doesn’t sit right. Of course it could be that she just doesn’t like Ralph 🤷🏻‍♀️

it’s far easier to say no than have a kid you don’t want - but I think Mark runs that show

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I agree to a certain extemt but for sure 0.1% tretinoin has helped even out a few of my acne scars, and fine lines that were near them.
Scars and blemishes can 100% diminish over long periods time with chemical exfoliants (acids like you mention), but the lines and wrinkles are happening from the inside and showing on the outside, ie/reduction in collagen etc.

vic07

I've never seen her videos, but she was talked about in Zoe Sugg's thread and wow. Zoe definitely wants to be like her. She even talks like her "not gunna lie...." "you know wot..."

• Wow

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
The colour of the top was refreshing but it resembled a straight jacket and looked a bit tortured to get on and off. I wonder if she's annoyed about Lily hanging round with Ruth, Nadine etc. In the past Nana would have definitely been there too. How does she know when Lily will be there to avoid going?!
---
What the [insert your favourite blasphemy]! I have two pairs of blue jeans and one grey, and that’s enough.
Snap I have 2 blue and 1 black. There's no need for 10-20 pairs. It's just want/greed.