Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I'm surprised they're putting in grass. Definitely not saying it should be AstroTurf like former BFF Lily, but where is Sustainable Mawk with his alternatives to grass options?!?
Grass is good for young children though - I felt a bit guilty putting in our lawn but the paving slabs we had when we moved in were not child friendly!

Reactions: 1

peppin

VIP Member
I wonder if she's resentful that she wasn't very kindly gifted a trip to Copenhagen Fashion Week. I imagine that's where she sees herself as belonging these days, rather than the Beauty Pie events of yesteryear. Mawk my words
i'm sorry your pfp took me out 💀

HSen

I’ve seen a lot of reference on Tattle to her not enjoying motherhood/struggling - I unfollowed her a long time ago. Can someone enlighten me as to where she mentions this? Or was it just a general vibe you all picked up on?

Peony14

I don't normally comment on this thread but do read and am also a PM and whenever Anna talks about Mark being a PM I want to scream. He was an assistant PM for a year and then barely did a year and a half as a PM. He would be lucky to have two projects under his belt with less than 3yrs experience. I have 5yrs experience and only 3 under mine and am still learning everyday - Mark can barely call himself a PM. He gave up work not even 6yrs out of uni fgs. Leech.
What´s a PM? Personal Manager?

mindlessness

VIP Member
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
I think that's one of Sezane's gaspard sweaters. I have two (incl in this shade) and they shed lint so fucking much. Won't be buying any more!

bumblebee365

I guess the less actual useful storage space she has in her kitchen the less food / snacks she needs to store... she is looking quite gaunt and pale in her posts of late, starting to wonder if she has a bit of a problem...

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t follow Anna anymore. Haven’t for years. But she just came up on my FYP and why is she shooting ‘content’ about a mini skirt when her legs look this gross. Her knees are so ugly, they look patchy and covered in bruises.

E829C17E-45CB-401D-B592-D3401502C3F5.jpeg

b20212017

I feel I have to white knight about the food. At two years most children don’t have a ton of friends over to party. It’s more likely a handful of children and double the amount of adults. Maybe even just the children of friends and not necessarily the children he meets in nursery (don’t know if he goes to be honest).
Crazy enough- an astonishing amount of children at 2 eat olives, cheese and bread. Not mine for sure but from experience I‘d say it’s 50/50. And there was a platter with cut up fruit. I will say I would have expected some muffins but they are probably out of sight as it didn’t fit the aesthetic. But I am not confused that at age 2 the food is more adult themed. As he gets older we probably will be treated to the adult food rather than the children stuff. Many families have a separate relatives celebration. Nothing crazy but rather a brunch, breakfast, tea time thing and save the craziness of children running around for a separate event.
yeah I get this. Also my daughter is five now and those grazing boards would be her idea of heaven 😂

• Haha