Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
The patio floor is interesting. I don't care for the color and I think will get stained very easily. I understand the reclaimed brick (tile?), but if something happens you don't really have easy access to replacement parts. Do homes in Brighton Hove have issues with the salt air damaging walls or brick or whatever outside prematurely?
She lives in Shoreham and not that close to the beach from what I remember. the house should be painted once a year to ensure salt doesn’t ruin it but most people don’t do this.

Reactions: 2

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Given Anna’s comment about matching outfits, do we think that’s a photo of Ottie with Ralph that Zoe Sugg recently uploaded?

icannoteven

VIP Member
It's actually finished I believe. They're not having handles, the doors just have tiny oval shaped cutouts that you have to stick your fingers in to open 🥹 They'll be covered in a layer of self-tan/makeup/small child grime in a few months
And i dont think she nor Mawk wld ever think of cleaning those details regularly.

she alrdy looks grimey on a daily basis

Margi989

i wonder if a genetic condition might have been made worse by teeth grinding or other symptoms related to stress or tension. It's definitely got more pronounced over time.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
In her latest TT she claims that she had 150 items in her wardrobe... I call BS, maybe in her bedroom wardrobe - her deep archive / mould room probably has about 500 other things she has forgotten about alongside her friendship with LP.

Also she mentioned she bought another yellow dress - this time from Rixo, wonder how long it will remain before she flogs it on Vinted like her toteme yellow dress lmao - the shopping addiction is real 💀
Must be the Abi Marvel one that made her look like a used bandaid.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Well, let's all just cross our fingers that the kitchen isn't moldy anymore so all those dried goods in both the teeny larder cupboard and overflow in the utility won't go off LOLLLLL

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I feel I have to white knight about the food. At two years most children don’t have a ton of friends over to party. It’s more likely a handful of children and double the amount of adults. Maybe even just the children of friends and not necessarily the children he meets in nursery (don’t know if he goes to be honest).
Crazy enough- an astonishing amount of children at 2 eat olives, cheese and bread. Not mine for sure but from experience I‘d say it’s 50/50. And there was a platter with cut up fruit. I will say I would have expected some muffins but they are probably out of sight as it didn’t fit the aesthetic. But I am not confused that at age 2 the food is more adult themed. As he gets older we probably will be treated to the adult food rather than the children stuff. Many families have a separate relatives celebration. Nothing crazy but rather a brunch, breakfast, tea time thing and save the craziness of children running around for a separate event.
Yeah I was going to say that at 2, it’s probably mostly (adult) relatives at his party.

peppin

VIP Member
Brittany Bathgate has cut her hair short guys, how long til Anna cuts hers?
brittany's cut was the most underwhelming change i've seen in the last 8 months... if anna cuts her hair short as well, my bet is that it will be barely noticeable and she will hype it for weeks 🥱

• Haha

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Hi guys I don’t mean to be rude but I just can’t work out what it is. Anna’s mouth/jaw moves really strangely.. does anyone know why it does that?
I used to wonder if she'd had an injury or something, but I once saw someone politely ask about it in the comments on one of her videos and she said she was just born with her mouth/jaw like that!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Their garden looks so sad at the moment. I really hope they’ll be adding some softer looking planting.
I'm surprised they're putting in grass. Definitely not saying it should be AstroTurf like former BFF Lily, but where is Sustainable Mawk with his alternatives to grass options?!?