Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I'd be more than happy to enjoy watch her content if it was the same stuff, styled well. But it's just newer, more expensive versions of the same stuff thrown in with trend-led things that Alex Bornstein suggests.
Surely this cannot be referring to the woman who plays Susie in Mrs Maisel?? But then again wardrobe wise perhaps not

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mindlessness

VIP Member
Surely this cannot be referring to the woman who plays Susie in Mrs Maisel?? But then again wardrobe wise perhaps not
No it's not haha. I think @poopettemetis just got the name confused (imo Allison is a bit forgettable, despite her tiktok success)

Allison Bornstein, who has the three word styling thing that has made her big on Tiktok:

Alex Borstein the actor from Marvelous Mrs Maisel and voice actor on Family Guy.

• Heart

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
sorry i just can't imagine lily even suggesting that, she's doing the same thing – pretending to be anything that's trending and therefore making numbers, mortified every time she has to spend her own money – and they are both too deep in the industry to recognise how fucked up that is
Oh absolutely, they're both doing it and they're both shit at it (although Anna seems to be more successful with her charade because she's gone all in), but Lily lacks self awareness so may have criticised Anna for something she's doing herself, or may realise she's also doing it but think she's doing it better because she's a 'cool London mum' 😉

I’m watching Lily’s boring q&a to get the ‘friendships’ question so she can tell us about Anna Edit wars… hopefully won’t be disappointed.

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
I
I have always wondered but never wanted to ask because it’s obviously something she can’t help. It appears to have have become more pronounced and I imagine it must be (or will, eventually) messing up her bite. The jaw alignment is so off it seems that it would qualify for corrective surgery but I’m no doctor so maybe I’m wrong. There’s a Canadian YouTuber, Emily Fox, who had a misaligned jaw and she had surgery to fix it and it did not look like fun but I imagine it must feel better now.
She's never said exactly what the issue is, just that she was "born like that" (someone asked in the comments of a video years ago). I wonder if it's some sort of facial paralysis that means she has to move her mouth differently, and over time her jaw and teeth have shifted because of it - Milo Ventimiglia has a similar thing with his lip.

icannoteven

VIP Member
her hair looks so bad - what happened to the deep brown glossy well cut locks?!
Since when is her hair ever well-cut? She often writes about hating to go to the hairdresser. Lol.
---
IMG_8590.jpeg

had to click on the link to see whats the dupe she is showing. How tf is that a dupe? Ps/ I dont shop at mango or do clothing onlineso she isnt gg make money from my clicking or purchases!

IMG_8589.jpeg

So boring everything is cream, brown, woven and barely there (and ALL in ONE outfit). 🤢

Last edited:
That kitchen looks terrible, and cheap. Deep down inside they both know that

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I’ve had the ‘surprise surprise’ theme tune in my head for days thanks to this thread title

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
tbf those cookies are the only decent thing she's contributed to the internet

i adapted the recipe a bit and make them semi occasionally. always get compliments. will never admit that they're from her though x
Would recommend trying Broma Bakery's recipe. I also used to use Anna's recipe, but Sarah's are SO much better!
---
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
🤢 it's because of the polyamide.

Last edited: