Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I've never seen her videos, but she was talked about in Zoe Sugg's thread and wow. Zoe definitely wants to be like her. She even talks like her "not gunna lie...." "you know wot..."
Isn't Zoe just some jumped up Essex girl anyway?

Reactions: 2

JellyBellyBeanie

What is this photo? Does she just not bother doing her hair or wearing make up anymore? She’s never been conventionally pretty but she seems to be doing everything she can to make herself as unattractive as possible these days 😳🤢
Why do her arms long so freakishly LOOOONG 😫

• Haha

xxlottiexx

Because for some reason her and Zoe insist on letting their eyebrows go feral between appointments with "the amazing Claire" (I think that's her name?) who repeatedly makes their brows look awful, so I have no idea why they keep going back! Surely once you've got the shape you want it's easy to just do the upkeep yourself, and then you don't have to look like you've rolled your face in iron filings between appointments! I went to get my brows done for the first time ever a few months before my wedding, and the woman who did it literally said afterwards "do you know what, I don't think it's worth you spending money and going through the pain of waxing or threading because you've got a good shape and it'll be easier to just pluck them" - I appreciated her honesty haha!
you mustn't have many eyebrow hairs then! it is possible to pluck the stray hairs in-between appointments but the shape doesn't last forever unfortunately

Likkleone

Can someone do a side by side of Anna in the latest video vs a few weeks ago? I refuse to believe her skin is now looking more youthful and agree about the Botox suspension. Unless it’s the eyebrows???? Could they be smaller??

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Those multiple pairs of Agolde shorts are going to get buried under all of Anna's new shit if she doesn't pull them more than the one time we've seen them.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Links please!
Because I completely lack initiative and am also devoid of any personal taste and therefore rely entirely on people on the internet to direct link me to what to buy and wear 🙄

I promise to post a picture and credit you as the brilliant source of inspiration behind the sartorial masterpiece.
This is the closet dupe I could find, I quite like it actually but find jumpers like this really uncomfortable so prefer cardigans

Attachments

peppin

VIP Member
She has too many static lines for me to believe she's had botox recently. If she has, she needs to ask for her money back, her skin looks awful for someone of her age who is paid too look good
botox won't reverse the wrinkles/lines that were already there before the application tho, it's preventative meaning the lines would stay but wouldn't get deeper

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Who looks after the baby? He's never even in the background when her and Mark are together, where is he?

peppin

VIP Member
Is that nipple tape actually comfortable? I can understand using it for something like a revealing evening dress, but for everyday, wouldn't a bralette be more comfortable?
if applied correctly you don't feel it at all, naturally there are some limitations (8 hours, nipple covers, using oil to remove it), but i was talking about this specific top anna's wearing, which i think would show bra lines