Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Just can't imagine wearing a knitted waist coat for 3 days in a row. Or anything else!
i mean if you air it out or wash the bits that come in touch with your armpits and neck after each wear, it's probably better than washing it all the time, especially if we talk about natural fabrics, but i doubt anna gives a damn about the longevity of her clothes since she wears them approximately 0.5 before selling them 💀

Reactions: 4

peppin

VIP Member
If I was a content creator I’d be gutted to receive a comment like this… a genuine fan suggesting that my audience brainstorm content ideas 😬
i mean her and lily often ask exactly for that so maybe anna's like "yesss, even less work for me and the engagement is going to climb up too 😍"

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
Struggling to see who on earth with more than 2 braincells would pay for her substack when it was blatently obvious from her 30 days of summer outfits series she doesn't actually wear these clothes out in real life, rather just films one outfit after another playing dress up in her changing / rail room :unsure: ... not even proper fashion bloggers monetise their fashion content in this way. Be interesting to see how long she manages to keep it up for, probably having to change direction given her tiktok content has been flopping, I guess the next overpriced designer bag won't pay for itself (unless its gifted lol) :rolleyes:
it would be interesting if there was some added value to it (which unfortunately for anna also means more work lol) – a few fashion youtubers do that, except their paid content includes sewing videos, personal styling advice, sharing some fashion reseach etc. i think bernadette banner and mina le do something similar on patreon – but anna's regular content has felt the same for the last 5/6 maybe even more years and it doesn't seem to change

katz2022

Chatty Member
If you've already cut down your work week to four days and then need to GO TO THE SEA after three hours of work on a Monday to "feed your soul", it is safe to say you need to consider a career change.
4 days??? Of what? She’s ridiculous

Delizia

VIP Member
lol, so this is my interpretation:

most people (not all people obviously, but I think most people in the UK?) have their 'biggest' meal of the day in the evening, and have a lighter meal at lunch time. So she was meaning that she'll have her big 'evening' meal at lunch time instead of the salad/sandwich/whatever she'd usually have for lunch ☺
I mean she could have just said something like "I'm not going to have time for dinner tonight so I'm going to have an extra big lunch" instead lol
Makes sense ! Cheers 🌠

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Here in Brazil we use flip-flop the whole year inside our houses and to go some places as supermarkets, the bakeries, a close family member’s or friend’s house
lot of people on my high street seem to wear those and rubber slide things /Crocs with sock (ewww) some even wear sliders with fluffy bits on that i swear are actually slippers

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
you mustn't have many eyebrow hairs then! it is possible to pluck the stray hairs in-between appointments but the shape doesn't last forever unfortunately
To be fair, I did the typical early 00s thing of having thin brows so mine probably don't grow back as fully as some people's, but even at their most grown you can see the main shape, and I've noticed with both Anna and Zoe that I can see where their main brow shape should be but they've tried to grow them thicker or left them between appointments so it's hidden amongst a forest of hair - but it's still definitely there!

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
So basically bu what you are all saying about this stylist, she doesn't tell you what might suit you but to put shoes or a belt on.

Reactions: 3

peppin

VIP Member
Oh no people are saying yes to her doing an autumn version...yet again holding up jeans despite that article saying she is now a dress only girl lol
are these people sane??? they would find more outfit inspiration if they just typed "autumn outfits" in the pinterest search bar

Reactions: 3