Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PRgift

have all her followers changed to millionaires now?
Someone commented on her post from yesterday that the clothes she's showing are outside of most people's budgets. That comment was quickly deleted. I love how many influencers have such huge egos and at the same time are so incredibly thin skinned. No one should have to be subjected to abuse online but deleting any comment that doesn't involve a person fawning over how marvelous you are?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand why Anna is so taken by this Bornstein woman, the ideas she's peddling are hardly new or groundbreaking?
It's like the concept of getting dressed each day was completely alien to Anna before she came across her. Which is odd seeing as Anna has been marketing herself as some kind of style guru for years. Her 3 words really ought to be unkempt, greasy and potato.
Your last sentence should be the next thread title! 🤣🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28

KINDLY GIFTED

I haven’t posted here in ages as it’s all been so…beige and boring, however, I suffered through her latest vlog and tripped over the comment of “I work part time”. I mean, I’m well aware she hasn’t done a full day’s work in a looooooong time, but the admittance of this shocked me. She’s part time, Mawk doesn’t work, yet they have no time for anything? I just can’t get my head around it! Also - part time work can allow them to afford this house, that extension and all those overpriced beige clothes? What am I doing wrong? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 27

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Anna: “I’m such an emetophobe”. Also Anna: “that wall is rotten, but we prioritised making the under stairs look like ham for now. By the way, what’s that smell in the bathroom?”

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Bet it was for all those sexy moments they have. The post-coital cleanup moment.
To wipe dry Anne's tears after making Ralphie Chops.

I, too, would cry had I just made a baby with a poor man's Ryan Gosling.

• Haha
  • Sick

PRgift

Who is this wardrobe guide meant to appeal to?
Why would I want to take advice from someone who looks a right state 99% of the time, someone who has multiple times herself pointed out that she can't dress appropriately for the situation, makes more 'mistake purchases' than anyone I've ever met, and paid £300 for help from a 'stylist' (a woman who's an even duller non-entity than Anna herself) but still can't get it right and ends up shilling all her leftovers on Vinted and Depop in an endless cycle of mindless consumerism?
Yes please Anna - sign me up!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
1) How is she in her 30s with years of blogging (and a book!!) under her belt, and STILL hasn't worked out that they'll = they will, and there'll = there will? It's really not that hard!!!

2) I see she's still in her "adding a y to words to look cool and hip rather than using actual appropriate language" era 🙄

3) I can only assume she clings so hard to being a virgo and makes it her whole personality because she has no idea who she is or what she stands for so she's latched onto her starsign as a way to give her life meaning. I genuinely think she'd be easily lured into a cult and I'm not being flippant, she just seems so lost and emotionally vulnerable 😔

Hellacopters

Squeezing into Topshop dresses she owns since she was 18/19 (in her latest TikTok)?! Anne, go f*** yourself with showing of your skinny self. The subtle brag that they still fit. Nobody in their thirties needs to fit into clothes from over 10 years ago. The message she is sending...
Urgh. 🤮🤮🤮 And btw. why did these dresses survive the monthly Depop cull but newer items didn't? The mind boggles.🙄

• Haha

b20212017

I was even more baffled when she said that their house renovation would count as relevant project management experience for him in the future. Excuse me? Creating a couple of Kanban boards and contacting suppliers does not make you a professional project manager. With that logic, most homeowners could apply for PM jobs.

Not to mention that their reno is an absolute mess and I would be embarrassed to include that in any type of portfolio. But hey, he's fine with posting headless crotch shots for everyone to see so I guess that he lacks any type of self-awareness when it comes to professionalism.
Seriously imagine that interview. Recent experience? ‘Well I managed the renovation of my own house… no I wasn’t accountable to anyone but myself…..no there was no budget management… my wife got everything for free…’
---
I haven't watched a video of hers in a while, but her forehead is looking very smooth in her most recent set of stories. She's definitely had Botox. The lines on her forehead were always very noticeable before.

View attachment 2429809

Before:

View attachment 2429810
100% agree she has that smooth like an eggshell forehead only Botox can give you at this point

• Haha
She's keeping records of these 7 uniforms for all her occasions. What about next time she has to run out on errands and consults her uniform list & finds out that she's put it all on Vinted ?
So does she wear uniform 1 to drop Ralph at school, change into uniform 2 for errands, then uniform 3 to work at home? Then uniform 4 for the park when she picks Ralph up? If she then goes out that evening , she'll be changing more often than the Royals do on Christmas Day at Sandringham.

• Haha
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
WHO KEEPS BAKED BEANS AND VARIOUS TINS ON THEIR SIDE IN A DRAWER? Savages!

• Haha

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Who is wearing a jumper this week in the UK?
It’s roasting!

My understanding is that influencers at the Arket event where gifted the outfits and asked to order something to wear for the occasion in advance? Anna being in a ‘rush’ excuse doesn’t check out… 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26