Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Hello everyone and welcome to Anna's life full of 50 Shades of Beige! I hope you're all ready for her latest adventures, including a pottery class, showing us the secrets of her beige kitchen and more beige outfits!

Thread title credits and thanks to @martaS who suggested it based on a post by @poopettemetis (Here :))

Oh, and we still don't know what lead to Anna archiving her friendship with Lily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Not just working out, PLANNING her workouts. My workout planning constitutes of checking on the actual day how tired I am exactly and whether or not I have time for a break. Hers is arranging workouts in some sad beige adult sticker chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No seriously, I can literally see a meeting between them going like this:

(Anna): Mawk, we have a problem, we are getting less and less paid partnerships, and with the interest rates going up… I don’t know what to do?! (Who will pay for the prosciutto tiles?)
Should you maybe go back to work?

(Mawk): No no babe I have a better idea.
If we can’t get money from brand deals, let’s just get money from the silly people. I’ve seen a youtube video, you can get stable income from a substack you know

(Anna): But would people really pay for my content?

(Mawk): Babe, people are stupid, trust me

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
All of these renovations she’s doing do not suit her house at all. She bought the wrong style of home. She should’ve bought a late 90s new build with big rooms where shiny modernisation doesn’t look so odd

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Making lemonade out of lemons seems like kind of a shitty way to refer to having to look after your own child for the day?! Yes sure it’s frustrating when you wanted to get stuff done but it’s not like their work is urgent or strict is it?
Also, no childcare but there's 2 adults at home? Why did Anna have to go to the train yard too? She could've stayed home to do all her admin bits or prefilmed all her 30 bland days of autumn (lol) videos. Is it like an all or nothing sort of deal for them?

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
Minimalism is about form & function working together seamlessly through excellent design choices. Not beige, characterless & ill considered spaces that will need tearing out & re-doing in two years. It’s so wasteful & frustrating.

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Her 30 days of summer reels are honestly painful. Todays edition... dark linen holiday shorts and a black jumper? She said something about the bottom half being ~hot summer~ and the top half being autumn.. oh yes, that classic fashion combination we all aspire to 😂

also I can't stand when influencers talk about the weekend and Monday mornings as tho they are even remotely different things for them. like, your entire life is a weekend and we know it, just own it and enjoy it rather than make out you can relate to how us "normal people" feel on a Monday morning lol.

Reactions: 28

AccioFreebies

I thought the EssieButton change was dramatic and made me hate her too, but I had to unfollow Anna recently because I have never been so bored of an IG. I mean, it's literally the dullest thing I've ever seen, not an ounce of personality or the 'real Anna' we spent years getting to 'know'. And her obsessive purchasing of overpriced tat is just finally too much.

How do family and friends not step in in these situations?! My family would have stopped my descent into whatever tf is going on here. Just sad.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Surely this isn’t food for a 2 year olds birthday party?!
Get over yourself Anne and do age appropriate party food for your kid! Not everything has to be Instagram-able 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

peppin

VIP Member
If you compare todays video with her ‘22 make up favourites video it’s really obvious she’s had something done.

I don’t think people shouldn’t have it but I can’t stand it when beauty influencers do it and don’t talk about it. Why should it be hush hush? Are you ashamed? Are you trying to pretend it’s natural? Or just worried about people questioning your skincare recommendations from that point. Why not just be open about it?
i don't care if someone who talks about let's say books or vintage fashion gets a whole new face, however like you said, if you're shilling skincare and claim it's a miracle every.single.time, you better list all the procedures you're doing otherwise you're a nasty liar 🤷🏼‍♀️

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Even in her Whistles days they’ve come across as complete morons with finances. I wonder what their mortgage situation is. She said they could only just about afford the Mouldy Mansion, so they must be mortgaged up to their necks. Yet mortgages have become loads more expensive in the UK this year.

With her salary I normally wouldn’t worry but they seemed to have sunk it all into the kitchen carbuncle, the Mordor-for-toddlers garden and recreating authentic Victorian winters with the new windows. And that’s not even mentioning the landfill of overpriced beige fabric.

Maybe one day we’ll witness the Repossession Edit?

• Haha