Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
I don’t even mind that her clothes aren’t to my taste, to put it politely. What I find annoying is that they are for an entire fake lifestyle. What I wear is informed by the things that I do during the day- commute, workday seeing people, workday seeing not so many people etc.. She hardly does anything outside of her house, yet she talks about her wardrobe as if she’s a magazine editor working in central London.
OMG I think we have an early thread title contender:

The Anna Edit #24 She talks about her wardrobe as if she’s a magazine editor working in central London

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG came here straight away as soon as I saw the story - WHO would pay?? Seriously. You can access the “new in” section of Arket for free. It will be 80% of her “pieces” anyway. With some Khaite or Toteme thrown in. WTF does she think she is?
And then this whole thing about “having her best ideas when she’s away” like some kind of super creative entrepreneur pleaaaase… it would work if she was away from some “busy profesh life” but she’s away from her permanent holidays at home just shilling links.
AND pretending it’s “like a new idea” when…she basically kind of tried (and failed) with her paying packing lists that oops were then free.. omg this was exactly why she’s been “producing” this daily outfit “content” in September… that was the plan all along… I’ll give them a little taster of my quality work and then make them pay for it… *brainstorming with Mawk* oooh yeah good idea let’s make the first 5 outfits free but if you want to access all my genious outfits ideas you need to pay! The mortgage will pay itself Mawk, such smart input!

• Heart

AddictedtoYT

Thank god I wasn’t the only person thinking she needed a bra. She doesn’t have bad boobs at all but that tops makes it look like she has 2 satsumas in a sock.
Also what is it with the flip flops? Does anyone actually wear them as day to day shoes?! Drives me crazy.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore but sometimes take a peak and then come on here to see that you fab lot are saying what I’m thinking. Her eyebrows are still monstrous I see. Has she had them shaped (that’s a generous word I know) to give her a little lift or do you reckon she’s had a touch of Botox?!
I haven't watched a video of hers in a while, but her forehead is looking very smooth in her most recent set of stories. She's definitely had Botox. The lines on her forehead were always very noticeable before.

Screenshot_20230906_114329_Instagram.jpg

Before:

Screenshot_20230906_114316_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I don’t understand how this is a cosy corner. Those windows aren’t for leaning on, and the fact her house is mouldy means there’s a lack of ventilation, so they’re likely going to be steamed most of the winter. The cushions will end up damp and mouldy if they’re pushed up against those windows, too. Nothing is practical, it doesn’t make any sense.

• Haha
  • Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_0629.jpeg

she really doesnt need to shoot content on the street anymore
Just sit in various corners and steps of her house and snap the pics

for someone who has FREE spreadsheets and edits and endless tiktoks of what to wear for every occasion her outfit choice to Arket (and everywhere else) is beyond disappointing.

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
I know we all know that old bathroom drawer is bad but I didn't know it was THIS bad :sick:

1693728632428.png

1693728699489.png

• Sick
  • Wow

imtakingabath

VIP Member
That it's her first holiday abroad in almost FOUR YEARS isn't that odd considering in that time she's bought a house, renovated that house (kind of), been pregnant and given birth then adjusting to life with a child. Most people in that situation would not have been in a position to go on holiday, and would not have been outraged by the injustice of it.

A bit off topic but that insta husband article and the guy saying 'I imagine when the baby arrives I might have to feature more on Monica’s Instagram — just so people don’t think she’s a single mum'. 😂😂😂
And due to Covid, of course. I think a lot of people didn’t go on holiday for at least two years as a result of the pandemic.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Made me cringe when she was trying on outfits from her teen years and said she pulled them from her 'archive' she could have just said loft lol. Eugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Her barbie TikTok just popped up on my fyp, I unfollowed her last year after watching her for ages and I that TikTok showed me why. You can tell she’s completely changed her personality to fit with what’s trending and is desperately trying to appear cool and current but it comes off so insincere. Since when did she ever say an outfit was ‘such a slay’ and why is she spending so much money renting a top just to sit in a cinema, and there wasn’t even a grid post of it. It just comes off so try hard and cringy 😩

• Wow

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
This (probs quite expensive) necklace looks like plastic beads spray-painted yellow-gold, purchased at Claire's circa 2009 . It's more yellow than Anne's face, and that's quite an achievement in itself.
View attachment 2415440
I literally have those beads for decorating my Christmas tree, except mine are a less tacky gold colour, are 3 metres long and were from Poundland 😂
---
I'm sorry, but how is this fashion?! Anna's next post sorted. Tempted to do a normal girl fashion blog?!
She looks like if Gina Linetti from Brooklyn Nine-Nine were to do a spoof late-80's music video to ridicule the fashion from back then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

KINDLY GIFTED

Um…were they not in Paris last year? Without Ralph? I’d count that as a trip overseas…just the two of them 🥰🥰🥰

Ps. Poor Ralph

• Wow

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Just can't believe she had those cushions handmade, they look like the basic cushions you get from IKEA. Dread to think how much they cost

• Wow