Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liswit87

I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

The flowers somehow make it look even more sad, like a funeral home

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Not even Lily would go on holiday without her kids (not even her daughter whom she seems to treat like an afterthought).
I hope nobody is offended at this. I do think that parents totally deserve alone time. But we’re talking about a woman with the cushiest job ever, with a husband who does basically nothing. She can work part time. She gets most of her things for free. She can take weeks off work only to return to do the bare minimum. And she acts like…this.

Now that I think about it, maybe a lot of this has to do with her obsession with Mark. Watching her old vlogs made me realize how utterly obsessed she’s always been with him. She structured her whole day around him being home. Wouldn’t do workouts if he wasn’t there. Only went out when it was clear he’d be at work. Sat in a freezing apartment because he said they needed to save on the heating. Then she took it upon herself to give him a job while also making him feel like he’s the boss and the one who really runs their business. And acted like all her female followers were also in love with him.
Maybe part of her resenting motherhood is the fact that she has less time for Mark? Or that she has to share him with their child?

Last edited:
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20230815_172455.jpg

Influencers trying to be relatable makes me hate them even more. "Look at me, working hard just like you. Barely managed to eat all day 😔"
How come your unemployed leech of a husband couldn't make you lunch while you were busy being a boss babe?
Just stop it, Nanna.

• Haha

Tigerwhocametotea

I don’t normally comment on this thread, so forgive me barging in, but wtf is this big knit/sandals thing about? Surely if you need a jumper you are also covering your legs and feet, because it’s cold? Flip-flops to me are for the beach/pool/knocking about the house, but I have plantar fasciitis and have been told never, ever to wear them by my physio, so maybe I have that wrong. Anyway, she reminds me of a weird toy I had was given as a little kid by a German relative. It was kind of wooden blocks with people on, but you could twist them round and end up with eg a lollipop lady’s head, a policeman’s body, and a farmer’s legs as the person. (Never ever seen one again!) Total mis-match.

• Haha

PRgift

I'm beginning to think that Anna is actually a fictional character played by an actress. The Alan Partridge of the influencing world.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nbg85

Substack idea just seems greedy, I thought it was mainly aimed at writers who didn't have as many platforms to put out longer articles and monetise them, not just another place for her to post photos and affiliate links which she is already doing everywhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Magee

VIP Member
She never misses a chance to shill stuff via aff links, does she 🙄
I'd rather watch paint dry than read any of her boring newsletters regarding her boring outfits.
View attachment 2461135
Also, the inevitable they'll 🥴
Gives me the rage.
She puts out so much of the same content, the brass neck of her thinking people will happily pay for FIVE EXTRA AFFILIATE LINKS!!

under the ivy

VIP Member
I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

The flowers somehow make it look even more sad, like a funeral home
It looks like where they conduct post mortems

• Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
"i love how it sits and how it flows" be for real now, it looks like scrooge's nightgown
Anna, leaning out of a refurbished window and shouting at a passing peasant: ‘You boy, what day it it?’
Peasant boy: ’Today? Why it’s Griftmas day!’
Anna: ‘Oh, the ghosts of Griftmas are so good. I haven’t missed it!’

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
Hello hello, I don't think I have ever commented on here as I don't have much to say about Anna, not a regular follower of hers. But I've just been playing her latest videos back to back this morning while doing some sort out. And I was just confused when she said in several videos "I'm just gonna have dinner at lunch time because I have floristry school tonight" ?????? You either have lunch and no dinner, or you have an early dinner (here in France it would be around 4.30pm-5pm, swapping snack time for dinner basically) or you have a late dinner AFTER your evening class. But having dinner at lunch time is called having lunch in my world. Or does she usually not have lunch ? I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Nah every time Anna talks about being stretched for the mortgage, needing to save up for renovations etc she’s just pretending in order to sound relatable. It’s a scam. And just such a shitty thing to do imo. ‘Look at me, just like you, under financial pressure!’ Like we all have our challenges in life and money doesn’t buy immunity from them (although it invariably softens the blow a lot) - but it’s just cruel to pretend your situation is something it blatantly isn’t.

She's "busy" because she creates a lot of pointless extra work for herself. She probably spends several hours a day on Instagram and shopping websites searching for identical overpriced beige garments.
Then every so often she sells the ones she already has that she has replaced.
Then she will regret something she has sold and will trawl Vinted until she replaces it.
She logs all her outfits on her wearing app, then probably spends a very long time looking at all that statistics of how much she has worn each garment, before discussing it with Mark.
She has to find cheaper dupes for all of us which is so helpful.
The she had to log all her work outs , books, meals, family bowel movements on Notion.
Honestly it's a 2 person full time job.

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
She doesn't come across well as a mother. She always sounds like she would rather be doing something else.

• Sad

Blythwood

Hey all! I found some of the "imagery" that Anna shot in London. It's from the Father Time Collection: Summer 2023, featuring the ill fitting beige kaftan. Clearly Mark didn't shoot these or her forehead would be cut off. Enjoy!
Father Time.jpeg
Father Time 3.jpeg

• Haha