Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
It can when you're filming days, maybe months, in advance!

Has anyone noticed on this 30 days of drab series she's wearing the outfit from the day before at the beginning of each new vid? Also she said in the AB vid that those slingbacks are too small and she's going to sell them, but she's still styling them for 30 days of manky. Timelines aren't consistent!
Yeah I noticed this and I'm betting she just banged them all out one after the other in one afternoon, or at least a whole bunch of them. which further just says to me that she's never actually wearing any of these outfits each day like you'd assume.

Reactions: 26

Nbg85

So she needs to copy someone else on how to 'style' a t-shirt and jeans yet makes her living as a style influencer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
see, that's why i can't take this stylist or whatever her career is seriously. it looks like she's paid to suck anna's cock, when a good stylist should know how and when to deliver criticism which is heavily needed in anna's case 💀 and the way she recommended to do it a few times a year makes it seem like she's after an ego boost bc no one else is going to describe her as organic and refined
The fact Allison had Anna pair her ballet flats with jeans and a t-shirt and Anna said she never would've thought that shows how much neither is a professional when it comes to styling and no one should be taking advice from either of them. Anna is so desperate to make "fashion" her niche that she developed a shopping addiction and still needed someone else to help "style" her. I'll never forget when Anna bought that Arket suede bag and the jumpers in Spring and included it in her style guide as part of her "capsule wardrobe" only to not even a month later resell the jumpers.

The reason it did not occur to Anna to wear flats with jeans is because she only wants to wear comfortable footwear that feels like birkenstocks or those atrocious arket suede loafers. That's the reason she wears those flimsy flip flops b/c she can delude herself to thinking its a "dupe" for The Row sandals when its not its just a basic flip flop that you can purchase in any high street store and no it does not look "chic".

• Heart

Helmi

I don't normally comment on this thread but do read and am also a PM and whenever Anna talks about Mark being a PM I want to scream. He was an assistant PM for a year and then barely did a year and a half as a PM. He would be lucky to have two projects under his belt with less than 3yrs experience. I have 5yrs experience and only 3 under mine and am still learning everyday - Mark can barely call himself a PM. He gave up work not even 6yrs out of uni fgs. Leech.
I was even more baffled when she said that their house renovation would count as relevant project management experience for him in the future. Excuse me? Creating a couple of Kanban boards and contacting suppliers does not make you a professional project manager. With that logic, most homeowners could apply for PM jobs.

Not to mention that their reno is an absolute mess and I would be embarrassed to include that in any type of portfolio. But hey, he's fine with posting headless crotch shots for everyone to see so I guess that he lacks any type of self-awareness when it comes to professionalism.

• Haha
I’ve had to unfollow, she’s boring me to tears literally. How many beige, ill fitting and quite frankly shit looking outfits can one person buy. Seriously - who looks in the mirror and thinks mmm that looks good 🙄 she’s lost in beige showbusiness 😂😂

PRgift

She's got no shame, does she?
If you are going to charge people for your 'content' I feel that perhaps you should produce something with a little bit more substance than poor grammar, pictures of your mediocre outfits and some affiliate links.

Perhaps next we'll be treated to Mark doing mansplaining 101 on Patreon.

• Haha
  • Sick

ECH

VIP Member
View attachment 2424861

she really doesnt need to shoot content on the street anymore
Just sit in various corners and steps of her house and snap the pics

for someone who has FREE spreadsheets and edits and endless tiktoks of what to wear for every occasion her outfit choice to Arket (and everywhere else) is beyond disappointing.
What kind of outfit is this? A jumper and flip flops? Are her feet in a different season from the rest of her body?

• Haha

bumblebee365

Just looks so forced and fake...what do they talk about?! Looks like they go just for the freebies
sam.preston mentioned she had got to pick a free outfit which explains why everyone who went was dressed in Arket head to toe.

I do find it hilarious that Anna who makes a massive deal of looking polished, elegant, chic etc. these days actually got beaten by Lily in the fashion stakes - her greasy hair / silk shirt / baggy jeans is her usual self vs. Lily actually looks quite nice in the blazer with the lippy, looks much more event / dinner appropriate.

I wonder if Arket sat them together on the table plan as they are unaware about the feud and they had no option but to be civil to one another (they got the freebies afterall!) - it appears they didn't spend much time at the event glued at the hip as they would have done previously...

• Wow

Nbg85

Anna truly is in her fangirl era. Having a single white female moment. The obsession with AB is becoming quite spectacular.

In general I find influencers creating imaginary outfits to wear in imaginary scenarios very tiresome. What I'd to wear on a coffee date, how to look chic in the post office queue.
Anna always gets these weird obsessions with people where she talks about them all the time and then suddenly moves on to the next one.

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Just imagine the absolute privilege of having a support network that you can just leave your toddler for a week to go and indulge yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Heavy tins lying on their side in a cheaply made drawer. What could go wrong. If tins were designed to be lying down would they not he at the supermaket wher you buy them? The are likely to bow or break the drawer
She will break the draws doing that of her balsa wood kitchen
Her cupboards are short! Her sink is tiny. Nothing works or is cool.

She has ruined a period property putting in this disgusting kitchen. It gives me anxiety and sadness just to look at it.

Liswit87

This outfit absolutely kills me. She's trying to make it look like a set but the colours don't match yet are not different enough to look intentional. The shirt absolutely drowns her (and the jeans tbh) so she looks like a child who is trying on her dad's clothes. Very 'polished' style... I think she's delusional at this point because I honestly wouldn't even chuck this on to go to the shops let alone stand in front of a camera in it for Instagram

It's giving less 'tour of my new expensive cupboard' and more 'here's my haul from the food bank.' Not helped by the fact that every jar and bottle is full and unopened

Edit to add: someone commented on the tiktok asking why the cupboards are all so short and now I can't unsee it 😭 all that wasted space and she even admits it's because they couldn't afford it! A shambles honestly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick