The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because of bloody Brittany Bathgate.

Anna is the epitome of:
View attachment 2399432
I just had a look at Brittany's Instagram because I've heard her mentioned loads but never seen her - it's creepy how much Anna copies everything about her, right down to the black nail varnish on her toes! It's sad that Anna literally has zero personality of her own and can't cope unless she's obsessively copying someone else - it doesn't say great things about her confidence or self esteem 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I just had a look at Brittany's Instagram because I've heard her mentioned loads but never seen her - it's creepy how much Anna copies everything about her, right down to the black nail varnish on her toes! It's sad that Anna literally has zero personality of her own and can't cope unless she's obsessively copying someone else - it doesn't say great things about her confidence or self esteem 🤷🏻‍♀️
Creepy and she's not even subtle about it. She just stalks all these women on instagram then obsessively copies and buys all the beige and can still make a fortune.

Reactions: 20
Sorry but I think Anne has completely lost it. Thinking of oUtFitS in bed?? With the same path breaking vest top and earth shattering denim shorts? What is wrong with these people? It's stopped being fun even to make fun of her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bethany is even more dull than Anna...minimalism doesn't mean plain! Their Instagrams make me want to fall asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creepy and she's not even subtle about it. She just stalks all these women on instagram then obsessively copies and buys all the beige and can still make a fortune.
and the women who anna stalks stalk someone else 😭 they are like dogs chasing each other's tail

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An Anne’s video just popped up on my YouTube and I thought: wait what it’s not Sunday… then I realised of course it’s an AD.

The first minute of the video is her telling us she needs to tidy up her wardrobe and then, out of the blue, she comes up with the Glossier foundation AD.

I stopped watching right after the review when she went to the mouldy room and started with the seal hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My goodness she’s on such a high in this latest video. Like runaway train.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It is just so odd! I have not seen ANYONE wear flip flops away from the beach for YEARS
I work at a tourist place (adventure park type thing) in the summers and I see loads of people wearing a basic flip flop as their shoe.

Reactions: 2
I find it so weird that Anna copied Lily by using the same interior designer as she did, even though they’re not friends. Like, there are SO many interior designers out there, why did she choose the same one?

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one second that the two rails and one cupboard she shows in her video is all her clothes. What about her “archive” vaults?

Reactions: 9
I work at a tourist place (adventure park type thing) in the summers and I see loads of people wearing a basic flip flop as their shoe.
I don’t think the issue is the shoes themselves though I’ll admit to being very vocal about hating them. But there’s been thirty days of outfits and she just rotated between the same two or three sandals with every single look. Why not show some variety, we’ve had some hot days this month but not every day has been a heatwave and there’s been plenty of chances to show a more structured shoe or just any other option

View attachment 2390976
Let this be a warning to us all. This could easily have been avoided by having created a toddler breakfast vision board beforehand.
Don't give her ideas!

Also, this post really encapsulates how her brand has become this weird halfway house between mommy blogger and impersonal aspirational fashun channel (I know, I know, or a wannabe version at least). She clearly doesn't want to feature her kid heavily, which is one of the few things i appreciate she's held firm on, but then stop bloody mentioning him every other word! It's grating and uninteresting to me as a (currently) childfree person and I can't imagine the mums here get much out of this "whoopsy!" faux-relatable parenting schtick (come on Anna..don't tell me you didn't realise in advance that cream clothes and toddler breakfasts don't mix).

Reactions: 20
Has Anna had Botox? In the latest video there’s no movement on her forehead and the brows look quite fixed as well.
So many online people have it and don’t acknowledge it at all which I think is so weird!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has Anna had Botox? In the latest video there’s no movement on her forehead and the brows look quite fixed as well.
So many online people have it and don’t acknowledge it at all which I think is so weird!
She has too many static lines for me to believe she's had botox recently. If she has, she needs to ask for her money back, her skin looks awful for someone of her age who is paid too look good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has too many static lines for me to believe she's had botox recently. If she has, she needs to ask for her money back, her skin looks awful for someone of her age who is paid too look good
botox won't reverse the wrinkles/lines that were already there before the application tho, it's preventative meaning the lines would stay but wouldn't get deeper

Reactions: 2
Jesus. 5 more days of this "outfit" drivel. Then I'm sure we're getting a 30 days of fall where it's just jeans, tshirt, knit, sandals over and over ad infinitum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.