The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way does she wear a scarf tied loosely as a top on a Monday...Ralph would be pulling it off the first chance he gets. SO UNPRACTICAL
Again no to the sandals no matter what they cost!
Ridiculous and only Anna could refer to black jeans as “fancy” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone do a side by side of Anna in the latest video vs a few weeks ago? I refuse to believe her skin is now looking more youthful and agree about the Botox suspension. Unless it’s the eyebrows???? Could they be smaller??

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying about being fancy on a Monday and knowing it’s a bit much for a Monday etc. It’s a public holiday today in the uk so it’s basically Sunday 2.0… these influencers have no grip on reality. I don’t think she’s even realised as she does fack all on a regular Monday.

Reactions: 14
Can someone do a side by side of Anna in the latest video vs a few weeks ago? I refuse to believe her skin is now looking more youthful and agree about the Botox suspension. Unless it’s the eyebrows???? Could they be smaller??
if anything the brows have gotten bigger 💀 first one is the reel for selfridges, 2nd one is from her glossier ad, i chose the ones when you can clearly see her forehead wrinkles. in the potential before the skin creases even when she has a neutral expression while in her latest reel the muscles don't move even when she's grimacing (plus it looked like she couldn't even move her eyebrows lol)
20230828_165150.jpg

20230828_165105.jpg

20230828_165653.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
if anything the brows have gotten bigger 💀 first one is the reel for selfridges, 2nd one is from her glossier ad, i chose the ones when you can clearly see her forehead wrinkles. in the potential before the skin creases even when she has a neutral expression while in her latest reel the muscles don't move even when she's grimacing (plus it looked like she couldn't even move her eyebrows lol)
View attachment 2410279
View attachment 2410280
View attachment 2410285
I'd say it's v likely she's had Botox looking at these howeeeever, I have way worse forehead lines than she did, but they look so much more pronounced when I'm dehydrated and unmoisturised. If I make sure I'm drinking a tonne of water and moisturise they honestly don't look as bad (I just never end up remembering to do that lol).
Not gonna judge her for having Botox though, I loved it, it got rid of all of my forehead wrinkles completely and I'd been self conscious about them for the whole of my 20s. If I ever stop being pregnant I'll get it again😂

Reactions: 12
I'd say it's v likely she's had Botox looking at these howeeeever, I have way worse forehead lines than she did, but they look so much more pronounced when I'm dehydrated and unmoisturised. If I make sure I'm drinking a tonne of water and moisturise they honestly don't look as bad (I just never end up remembering to do that lol).
Not gonna judge her for having Botox though, I loved it, it got rid of all of my forehead wrinkles completely and I'd been self conscious about them for the whole of my 20s. If I ever stop being pregnant I'll get it again😂
the lines are almost the same, it's the lack of movement and the creasing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
the lines are almost the same, it's the lack of movement and the creasing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her head is giving lego
---
Also what is going on with her jaw, it is super wonky lately - I wonder if it is a medical thing... she probably needs to get it checked out....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have thought she likes like she had a skin graft on her chin for *years* some ancient injury she never told the interweb.

Just watched a few snippets of her new video. The acoustics in that kitchen are horrible. It sounds like she’s filming in a multi-storey car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her head is giving lego
---
Also what is going on with her jaw, it is super wonky lately - I wonder if it is a medical thing... she probably needs to get it checked out....
I don’t judge her for getting Botox but why is she not getting her jaw line corrected. I’m sure it’s a big scary process but surely it’s scarier that her jaw line is getting worse and worse and must be doing a lot of damage to her teeth and cause pain either now or in the future. Any dentist is surely advising her to get it corrected…. I don’t know much about it but even an average Joe can see the asymmetry and irregular movement of her jaw…

Reactions: 7
Her head is giving lego
I've passed away :ROFLMAO:
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've passed away :ROFLMAO:
---
---
No topical product, camera or lens stops your forehead and brow muscles moving freely though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Summer is almost over in the UK. She will be freezing!
Since she lives in La La land and won't be leaving the house she'll be fine. She's probably got herself wrapped up in that manky old dressing gown of hers for most of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.