The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
botox won't reverse the wrinkles/lines that were already there before the application tho, it's preventative meaning the lines would stay but wouldn't get deeper
True, I am seeing less movement in her forehead in the last few weeks so it’s possible.. the lines she had already will take a while to soften and I doubt they’ll disappear completely. It might be the lens on her camera softening the expression lines too I suppose. Zoe was getting Botox I’m convinced before she got pregnant so maybe Anna’s started with it too..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know she can’t help what’s going on with her mouth, but she’s got to see that her brows and hairstyle drag her face further down??

Reactions: 12
So flattering…
her physical appearance aside, can't she bleeping fool around with the setting/lighting to make her posts look less like oil paintings of misery? she stands too close to the camera so it looks like a jumpscare and makes her head appear way bigger; the gold necklace and white sweater combo seems out of place because how it contrasts with the dark background; changing the angle would do wonders too for the perspective... like there's 0 effort, i could watch a reel from a year ago and it would exactly the same 💀 (and i definitely think she got a little bit of botox, compared to her selfridges post, the forehead doesn't move that much)

Reactions: 15
I
What is ‘wrong’ with her mouth? Does she have a medical condition? Genuine question
I have always wondered but never wanted to ask because it’s obviously something she can’t help. It appears to have have become more pronounced and I imagine it must be (or will, eventually) messing up her bite. The jaw alignment is so off it seems that it would qualify for corrective surgery but I’m no doctor so maybe I’m wrong. There’s a Canadian YouTuber, Emily Fox, who had a misaligned jaw and she had surgery to fix it and it did not look like fun but I imagine it must feel better now.

Reactions: 5
I
I have always wondered but never wanted to ask because it’s obviously something she can’t help. It appears to have have become more pronounced and I imagine it must be (or will, eventually) messing up her bite. The jaw alignment is so off it seems that it would qualify for corrective surgery but I’m no doctor so maybe I’m wrong. There’s a Canadian YouTuber, Emily Fox, who had a misaligned jaw and she had surgery to fix it and it did not look like fun but I imagine it must feel better now.
She's never said exactly what the issue is, just that she was "born like that" (someone asked in the comments of a video years ago). I wonder if it's some sort of facial paralysis that means she has to move her mouth differently, and over time her jaw and teeth have shifted because of it - Milo Ventimiglia has a similar thing with his lip.

Reactions: 3
i wonder if a genetic condition might have been made worse by teeth grinding or other symptoms related to stress or tension. It's definitely got more pronounced over time.

Reactions: 2
True, I am seeing less movement in her forehead in the last few weeks so it’s possible.. the lines she had already will take a while to soften and I doubt they’ll disappear completely. It might be the lens on her camera softening the expression lines too I suppose. Zoe was getting Botox I’m convinced before she got pregnant so maybe Anna’s started with it too..
If you compare todays video with her ‘22 make up favourites video it’s really obvious she’s had something done.

I don’t think people shouldn’t have it but I can’t stand it when beauty influencers do it and don’t talk about it. Why should it be hush hush? Are you ashamed? Are you trying to pretend it’s natural? Or just worried about people questioning your skincare recommendations from that point. Why not just be open about it?

Reactions: 16
If you compare todays video with her ‘22 make up favourites video it’s really obvious she’s had something done.

I don’t think people shouldn’t have it but I can’t stand it when beauty influencers do it and don’t talk about it. Why should it be hush hush? Are you ashamed? Are you trying to pretend it’s natural? Or just worried about people questioning your skincare recommendations from that point. Why not just be open about it?
i don't care if someone who talks about let's say books or vintage fashion gets a whole new face, however like you said, if you're shilling skincare and claim it's a miracle every.single.time, you better list all the procedures you're doing otherwise you're a nasty liar 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I completely agree, and I think it's especially important if your recommendations are not 100% genuine to begin with and you're not clear that your endorsement has been paid for, be it in cash or freebies.

Reactions: 9
But none of their recommendations are remotely genuine anyway. They shill any cream going without knowing a thing about it or getting that across to an audience. They should be banned from advertising full stop. It's so unregulated but so many people still fall for the lies.

Reactions: 12
But none of their recommendations are remotely genuine anyway. They shill any cream going without knowing a thing about it or getting that across to an audience. They should be banned from advertising full stop. It's so unregulated but so many people still fall for the lies.
yeah, but there's a difference between anna shilling a cream and showing her dry skin so everyone with brain cells can tell it's a scam AND anna doing the same with a face after botox/fillers/other procedures which will make it harder for the general public to tell 🤷🏼‍♀️ a lot of people can't even recognise a photo was photoshopped and believe celebrities claiming they look young bc they sleep a lot and drink water

but i 100% agree the advertisement should be regulated more, it's insane what some influencers get away with

Reactions: 13
yeah, but there's a difference between anna shilling a cream and showing her dry skin so everyone with brain cells can tell it's a scam AND anna doing the same with a face after botox/fillers/other procedures which will make it harder for the general public to tell 🤷🏼‍♀️ a lot of people can't even recognise a photo was photoshopped and believe celebrities claiming they look young bc they sleep a lot and drink water

but i 100% agree the advertisement should be regulated more, it's insane what some influencers get away with
They need legislation that requires them to disclose procedures if they are advertising skincare. I agree with you about the botox/fillers etc. It's so disingenuous.

Reactions: 13
They need legislation that requires them to disclose procedures if they are advertising skincare. I agree with you about the botox/fillers etc. It's so disingenuous.
yep, especially since they've built their platform pretending to be/being girls next door so their followers think they are one of them and believe everything they say 🥴

Reactions: 11
' I feel like this bag could make or break it' ..today's reel on Anne's 30 days ridiculousness 🤣 I meannn can we all take a bow to how seriously she is taking herself

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.