The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that nipple tape actually comfortable? I can understand using it for something like a revealing evening dress, but for everyday, wouldn't a bralette be more comfortable?
if applied correctly you don't feel it at all, naturally there are some limitations (8 hours, nipple covers, using oil to remove it), but i was talking about this specific top anna's wearing, which i think would show bra lines

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I know we’re very “free the nips” here, but she needs to wear a bra with tops like this - it does nothing for her shape at all.
I think the whole not wearing a bra thing is as another way of cosplaying Lizzy Hadfield (who is one instagram body check / youtube underwear revealing video away from starting her NYC LDN onlyfans page :rolleyes: )

Reactions: 18
Thank god I wasn’t the only person thinking she needed a bra. She doesn’t have bad boobs at all but that tops makes it look like she has 2 satsumas in a sock.
Also what is it with the flip flops? Does anyone actually wear them as day to day shoes?! Drives me crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet it was for all those sexy moments they have. The post-coital cleanup moment.
To wipe dry Anne's tears after making Ralphie Chops.

I, too, would cry had I just made a baby with a poor man's Ryan Gosling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A few years ago they did use to have photos of their old bedroom and they'd have a roll of toilet paper on one of their bedside tables!
maybe they save money by using toilet paper instead of paper tissues 💀 i've met people like this

Reactions: 6
Poor Anna always gets it that little bit (or quite often, A LOT) wrong, doesn't she?
I get that people change, and that your tastes and your style evolves over time but this new persona she's adopted is so unconvincing and like it's not really her at all. She's trying SO hard to be something and someone she's clearly not. Stick that on your vision board and smoke it.
Take her hair for example, she's got to be the worst possible advert the Hair Bros could ever wish for. She hasn't really got their whole philosophy of embracing and working with, not against, your hair's natural texture etc, instead using loads of products and tools only for it to end up looking like a £5 Mr Toppers job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank god I wasn’t the only person thinking she needed a bra. She doesn’t have bad boobs at all but that tops makes it look like she has 2 satsumas in a sock.
Also what is it with the flip flops? Does anyone actually wear them as day to day shoes?! Drives me crazy.
Here in Brazil we use flip-flop the whole year inside our houses and to go some places as supermarkets, the bakeries, a close family member’s or friend’s house

I don't understand why Anna is so taken by this Bornstein woman, the ideas she's peddling are hardly new or groundbreaking?
It's like the concept of getting dressed each day was completely alien to Anna before she came across her. Which is odd seeing as Anna has been marketing herself as some kind of style guru for years. Her 3 words really ought to be unkempt, greasy and potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why Anna is so taken by this Bornstein woman, the ideas she's peddling are hardly new or groundbreaking?
It's like the concept of getting dressed each day was completely alien to Anna before she came across her. Which is odd seeing as Anna has been marketing herself as some kind of style guru for years. Her 3 words really ought to be unkempt, greasy and potato.
Your last sentence should be the next thread title! 🤣🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here in Brazil we use flip-flop the whole year inside our houses and to go some places as supermarkets, the bakeries, a close family member’s or friend’s house
i don’t get how anna has been wearing flip flops when it’s been heavy rain almost every day for over a month now!

Reactions: 11
lot of people on my high street seem to wear those and rubber slide things /Crocs with sock (ewww) some even wear sliders with fluffy bits on that i swear are actually slippers

Reactions: 4
Apparently neutral, refined & organic (particularly her hair!) are the words AB suggested to Anna. Definitely prefer the previous poster's suggestion.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.