The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she looks atrocious. Why is her house so empty as well?

Reactions: 11
She can duck off with her capsule wardrobe shite. She has more clothes then Zara. Also if you have a capsule wardrobe you wouldn't be having problems finding an outfit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those shoes are the worst thing ever. Also if I hear her talk about her ‘three words’ what an absolute load of shiiiiiite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when is this practical clothing 🤣 she said its giving her parisian vibes...another suggestion from her styling session!
Nothing will convince me that she hasn't chucked a towel over her bra because someone has just knocked at the door while she was getting dressed.

I can't even begin to address the shoe 'situation'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look a couple of sizes too small to me!
Remember how she bought that pair of scruffy too small CELINE loafers (on vinted or watever) cos she saw them on Lizzy for ages: then she bought an expander to try to fix the loafers so she could barely squeeze into them, she raved like a loonie over them. But since then no more sight of the loafers
Must have sold them off or chuck under her bed etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry Anna, but what is the outfit you're referring to here? Because this is merely a dress and a pair of shoes (that look so dumb with a mini dress). Glad you walked around your backyard with them on though. I see those scuffed soles!
View attachment 2353480
The lack of understanding of proportions in an outfit suddenly makes sense to me seeing those teeny tiny bedside tables 😂 They look ridiculous too

Reactions: 10
Her barbie TikTok just popped up on my fyp, I unfollowed her last year after watching her for ages and I that TikTok showed me why. You can tell she’s completely changed her personality to fit with what’s trending and is desperately trying to appear cool and current but it comes off so insincere. Since when did she ever say an outfit was ‘such a slay’ and why is she spending so much money renting a top just to sit in a cinema, and there wasn’t even a grid post of it. It just comes off so try hard and cringy 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Nothing will convince me that she hasn't chucked a towel over her bra because someone has just knocked at the door while she was getting dressed.

I can't even begin to address the shoe 'situation'.
Excuse me. I think you’ll find it’s a ‘moment’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember how she bought that pair of scruffy too small CELINE loafers (on vinted or watever) cos she saw them on Lizzy for ages: then she bought an expander to try to fix the loafers so she could barely squeeze into them, she raved like a loonie over them. But since then no more sight of the loafers
Must have sold them off or chuck under her bed etc
Yes I do. What a loser!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many of Anna's followers can actually afford the items she links to. I clicked on a simple pair of her sandals today & they are over £400! My husband and I are older than Anna & Mark, have professional.jobs and a nice lifestyle, but couldn't afford the clothes she links to.

Thats why she is so diligent with linking all the dupesssss!!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know we’re very “free the nips” here, but she needs to wear a bra with tops like this - it does nothing for her shape at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, I know we’re very “free the nips” here, but she needs to wear a bra with tops like this - it does nothing for her shape at all.
or she should try boob tape or go for tighter tops, i don't think she needs a bra but the fabric of that top exaggerates every curve and it looks sloppy... but then again i'm more annoyed at that hanger full of clothes rather then her tits lol

Reactions: 5
Is that nipple tape actually comfortable? I can understand using it for something like a revealing evening dress, but for everyday, wouldn't a bralette be more comfortable?

Reactions: 6
While I also don’t think that women owe the world perky nipple-free boobs, her deliberately putting them out like that screams
premature midlife crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.