The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand. If wearing jeans after a swim makes her feel icky, why not being a pair of leggings or sweatpants? I'm so confused.
I thought she meant that they’re difficult to get on when you’re a bit damp after a swim, but then that also goes against what she said about the outfit being practical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s claiming her DMs are full of requests for that brown Mr Hanky dress. She’s lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she meant that they’re difficult to get on when you’re a bit damp after a swim, but then that also goes against what she said about the outfit being practical 😂
Yeah, exactly. If they're difficult to get on over a wet bathing suit, they're not practical. If they're uncomfortable, but they still make you feel like you, then is she constantly uncomfortable all of time?!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, exactly. If they're difficult to get on over a wet bathing suit, they're not practical. If they're uncomfortable, but they still make you feel like you, then is she constantly uncomfortable all of time?!
Her face would suggest so.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of Anna's followers can actually afford the items she links to. I clicked on a simple pair of her sandals today & they are over £400! My husband and I are older than Anna & Mark, have professional.jobs and a nice lifestyle, but couldn't afford the clothes she links to.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many of Anna's followers can actually afford the items she links to. I clicked on a simple pair of her sandals today & they are over £400! My husband and I are older than Anna & Mark, have professional.jobs and a nice lifestyle, but couldn't afford the clothes she links to.
let's be honest even anna couldn't afford the items she links if it wasn't for gifted stuff, discounts etc. nor does she want her audience to be able to recreate those outfits — switching to designer fashion (as opposed to whistles) means focusing on being desirable rather than relatable which si the core of all those trending aesthetics like parisian chic; old money; scandi chic; clean girl idk what else... so people think they will never look like you and buy tons of tit trying to recreate the look

does it go against influencing in general? of course. is anna good at it? absolutely not lmao. can she go back to her whistles days? also no

Reactions: 10
The Manolo Blahnik Ballerimu mules haven't seen an inch of actual pavement. The soles aren't worn at all!

Reactions: 7
How does she find getting dressed so stressful! Ffs 😂 and she’s still bleeping useless at it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t care what you ACTUALLY wore when you went swimming. NOBODY cares! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the reality though isn't it, she has the many rooms of clothes for dressing up and pretending she's scandi chic and expensive but when she actually leaves the house she wears a bog standard pair of jeans and a jumper that could be from anywhere. I know she 'only' went swimming but that's a bit outing for her...

Reactions: 14
This is the reality though isn't it, she has the many rooms of clothes for dressing up and pretending she's scandi chic and expensive but when she actually leaves the house she wears a bog standard pair of jeans and a jumper that could be from anywhere. I know she 'only' went swimming but that's a bit outing for her...
So true, she overthinks everything - like that giant suitcase and 3 outfit changes over the course of a day in London in her latest vlog, the 'old'/ 'edited' Anna (and lets be honest most normal people) would have just worn one outfit and packed an overnight bag. The greasy hair / decade old makeup routine coupled with the clothes that are too baggy / not appropriate for the season means that she ends up spending an inordinate amount and looking awful.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had the ‘surprise surprise’ theme tune in my head for days thanks to this thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry Anna, but what is the outfit you're referring to here? Because this is merely a dress and a pair of shoes (that look so dumb with a mini dress). Glad you walked around your backyard with them on though. I see those scuffed soles!
IMG_0135.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.