The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently neutral, refined & organic (particularly her hair!) are the words AB suggested to Anna. Definitely prefer the previous poster's suggestion.
see, that's why i can't take this stylist or whatever her career is seriously. it looks like she's paid to suck anna's cock, when a good stylist should know how and when to deliver criticism which is heavily needed in anna's case 💀 and the way she recommended to do it a few times a year makes it seem like she's after an ego boost bc no one else is going to describe her as organic and refined

• Haha
Reactions: 13
see, that's why i can't take this stylist or whatever her career is seriously. it looks like she's paid to suck anna's cock, when a good stylist should know how and when to deliver criticism which is heavily needed in anna's case 💀 and the way she recommended to do it a few times a year makes it seem like she's after an ego boost bc no one else is going to describe her as organic and refined
The fact Allison had Anna pair her ballet flats with jeans and a t-shirt and Anna said she never would've thought that shows how much neither is a professional when it comes to styling and no one should be taking advice from either of them. Anna is so desperate to make "fashion" her niche that she developed a shopping addiction and still needed someone else to help "style" her. I'll never forget when Anna bought that Arket suede bag and the jumpers in Spring and included it in her style guide as part of her "capsule wardrobe" only to not even a month later resell the jumpers.

The reason it did not occur to Anna to wear flats with jeans is because she only wants to wear comfortable footwear that feels like birkenstocks or those atrocious arket suede loafers. That's the reason she wears those flimsy flip flops b/c she can delude herself to thinking its a "dupe" for The Row sandals when its not its just a basic flip flop that you can purchase in any high street store and no it does not look "chic".

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact Allison had Anna pair her ballet flats with jeans and a t-shirt and Anna said she never would've thought that shows how much neither is a professional when it comes to styling and no one should be taking advice from either of them. Anna is so desperate to make "fashion" her niche that she developed a shopping addiction and still needed someone else to help "style" her. I'll never forget when Anna bought that Arket suede bag and the jumpers in Spring and included it in her style guide as part of her "capsule wardrobe" only to not even a month later resell the jumpers.

The reason it did not occur to Anna to wear flats with jeans is because she only wants to wear comfortable footwear that feels like birkenstocks or those atrocious arket suede loafers. That's the reason she wears those flimsy flip flops b/c she can delude herself to thinking its a "dupe" for The Row sandals when its not its just a basic flip flop that you can purchase in any high street store and no it does not look "chic".
Nobody wears open toe shoes as much as her. You’ve got Lily in a duffel coat with the central heating on, and Anna in linen shorts and sandals. If you didn’t live in the U.K. I’m not sure what you’d think our weather was at the moment (in truth somewhere in the middle)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
s

Has she affiliated her video? Can't see on YouTube just if you click through here and the video has ads!
I went onto her channel and it shows up if you click the 'Videos' tab, but it's not even the latest video because it's still showing as being uploaded 8 days ago (before last week's video!) - she's properly fucked it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has way too much time on her hands to worry about outfits 🤣
---
Those flat shoes look SO uncomfortable and not practical at all. They cost £565 😬

Most pointless video ever and do we really need 3 words? Wtf?

So unrelatable and boring!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is my main problem with most ofl the former YT beauty gurus who switched to fashion content on Instagram. 1) none of them have any clue what looks good on them, because they all just copy each other, after one of them started copying someone who actually is in fashion. 2) we've known these women since their early 20s and we know that none of them ever worked an office job in 10+ years, if ever. So them coming up with outfits for work, shopping, the park, school run etc. is beyond ridiculous. No women outside the influencer bubble has that much time on her hands to worry about and plan three different outfits every day. And then they think they're super relatable because they patronizingly affiliate-link an "affordable" option, or because they own three thrifted items that don't suit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She must spend every waking hour thinking about her wardrobe and outfits. Must be stressful and boring. Can imagine her waking up at 3am with a genius idea. Someone has asked in the comments about where the colour is...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and it's a t-shirt with jeans and, behold, a belt lmao
She's literally fascinated with this woman's advice and it's so basic. Even someone in the comments noted it wasn't groundbreaking...lol wonder how much the session cost?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, just watched the stylist video and, genuinely, do you think she’s losing her marbles a bit? How to wear plain black pumps? How to tuck a top in? My 3 year old could do this. It all looks completely bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.