The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, just watched the stylist video and, genuinely, do you think she’s losing her marbles a bit? How to wear plain black pumps? How to tuck a top in? My 3 year old could do this. It all looks completely bleeping awful.
I also just watched this and while I do think some of it looks okay, completely agree with the rest of your post. I saw her on TikTok last week suggesting that little strappy black dress and black flats could be an outfit for hanging around at home - what the actual F? (Especially for running about with a little kid.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw her on TikTok last week suggesting that little strappy black dress and black flats could be an outfit for hanging around at home - what the actual F? (Especially for running about with a little kid.)
way to tell everyone that you are out of touch

Reactions: 7
Her 30 days of summer reels are honestly painful. Todays edition... dark linen holiday shorts and a black jumper? She said something about the bottom half being ~hot summer~ and the top half being autumn.. oh yes, that classic fashion combination we all aspire to 😂

also I can't stand when influencers talk about the weekend and Monday mornings as tho they are even remotely different things for them. like, your entire life is a weekend and we know it, just own it and enjoy it rather than make out you can relate to how us "normal people" feel on a Monday morning lol.

Reactions: 28
Long time lurker, just watched the stylist video and, genuinely, do you think she’s losing her marbles a bit? How to wear plain black pumps? How to tuck a top in? My 3 year old could do this. It all looks completely bleeping awful.
one episode of queer eye . one episode. Tan France could sort you out in 5 seconds and look better while doing it

Reactions: 12
I think her and Lily and many millennial full-time influencers are going through a midlife crisis. They were able to launch a career on YT as influencers b/c it was a new market, they were there first and were young, thin and posted about their outfits (which at the time was on trend) and live their lives. It's so easy to be on trend when you are in your teens-20s b/c pop culture is catered to youth so you understand it.

Now they are older and have to go out of their way to look at what's "trendy/fashionable" b/c they are no longer in school and have no clue what is hip. For the record, that is normal and will happen to everyone. If they truly wanted to be authentic they would still rock clothes, like many millennials do, that are not trendy but are flattering, have a history and feel comfortable to them but they refuse and do purges every month to make room for something fashionable/trendy. They have to be "trendy" but don't want to sacrifice comfort and well the result is an overpriced neutral potato sack and thinking they look amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think her and Lily and many millennial full-time influencers are going through a midlife crisis. They were able to launch a career on YT as influencers b/c it was a new market, they were there first and were young, thin and posted about their outfits (which at the time was on trend) and live their lives. It's so easy to be on trend when you are in your teens-20s b/c pop culture is catered to youth so you understand it.

Now they are older and have to go out of their way to look at what's "trendy/fashionable" b/c they are no longer in school and have no clue what is hip. For the record, that is normal and will happen to everyone. If they truly wanted to be authentic they would still rock clothes, like many millennials do, that are not trendy but are flattering, have a history and feel comfortable to them but they refuse and do purges every month to make room for something fashionable/trendy. They have to be "trendy" but don't want to sacrifice comfort and well the result is an overpriced neutral potato sack and thinking they look amazing.
I also think that their original target demographic have moved on and, at this point in our lives, we just need functional and durable clothing that will take us from day to night from lounge to work. We no longer have the time (or honestly the brain power) to think so much about what we're wearing. And naturally, as us Millennials get older, we care less and less about what people think of us and our clothes because we've got real problems that take up our lives, brains and wallets. The only people who care are those who live their lives online and thank God those folks aren't my friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if Anne will be on Net a Porter at first light when Phoebe Philo launches her new collection. The amount of "oh my god I'm going to go into debt when she launches" coverage is sickening.

Reactions: 16
Can also imagine Anna trying to justify the session with Mark...it will be so good for my channel and wardrobe, my followers have been asking for this...but back and forth till he just agrees with her spending 300 to find out what she already knew 😅

Reactions: 6
I also think that their original target demographic have moved on and, at this point in our lives, we just need functional and durable clothing that will take us from day to night from lounge to work. We no longer have the time (or honestly the brain power) to think so much about what we're wearing. And naturally, as us Millennials get older, we care less and less about what people think of us and our clothes because we've got real problems that take up our lives, brains and wallets. The only people who care are those who live their lives online and thank God those folks aren't my friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if Anne will be on Net a Porter at first light when Phoebe Philo launches her new collection. The amount of "oh my god I'm going to go into debt when she launches" coverage is sickening.
100%. Millennials both those with their own families or not do not have time to think about those things. The problem is full-time influencers can't relate to normal ppl anymore b/c they have no idea what its like to do a commute, work in an office.

Oh Anna will be. The second and I do mean the second she does I will be the first to comment asking what is the difference between luxury purchases and investment purchases b/c investment means you will get your money's worth over a long period of time (years) whereas luxury, you are buying luxury items that may or may not be in the closet for the long haul but you can do that b/c of your income. Knowing Mawk they will delete my comment and then block me.

Reactions: 11
Her 30 days of summer reels are honestly painful. Todays edition... dark linen holiday shorts and a black jumper? She said something about the bottom half being ~hot summer~ and the top half being autumn.. oh yes, that classic fashion combination we all aspire to 😂

also I can't stand when influencers talk about the weekend and Monday mornings as tho they are even remotely different things for them. like, your entire life is a weekend and we know it, just own it and enjoy it rather than make out you can relate to how us "normal people" feel on a Monday morning lol.
All the outfits are ridiculous, she is like a kid playing dress up with mums wardrobe living in la la land - I bet in reality these clothes never see the light of day, who on earth wears a reformation mini dress and malono blahnik flats (with a tiny sole) to run around looking after a toddler (and I don't mean mawk) all day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg trying to watch one of Allison's videos...Anna is trying so hard to be her. I hate this whole 3 word business. Talking about her 3 words being unbalanced sometimes...sounds a bit cult like!

Also does she not sweat? Talking about wearing the same knitted vest top two days in a row plus a blazer. I'd be boiling. She's worn this 3 days in a row apparently.

Surely no one cares this much about a very plain outfit...quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
If I were her parents, I’d be staging an intervention. “Are you okay hun?”

Reactions: 3
Omg trying to watch one of Allison's videos...Anna is trying so hard to be her. I hate this whole 3 word business. Talking about her 3 words being unbalanced sometimes...sounds a bit cult like!

Also does she not sweat? Talking about wearing the same knitted vest top two days in a row plus a blazer. I'd be boiling. She's worn this 3 days in a row apparently.

Surely no one cares this much about a very plain outfit...quite sad really.
Quite the opposite. Anna has made indefinite amounts of comments about being an extra sweaty Betty gal…. #sorelatable #keepingitreal.
Those long term „content creators“ don’t need a filming/editing/photo assistant but rather someone that keeps track of the storyline so their narratives don’t change every other week and they don’t appear as disingenuous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help thinking when I watch Anna or lily or Lizzy H, what will they do when this runs out? Lily is so dull and housewife now, she doesn’t like anything ever so I can’t imagine her thinking up a product, Anna is being saved by her new house and Reno stuff but the beige life is hard work although I can see her launching some kind of product line because she is quite smart and could sell people the right thing… I mean for Lizzy H at some point the money will run out..? i think there is less room for influencers as their audience gets older with them because people gotta pay the rent and everyone wears a striped jumper ffs!
ok that’s my thoughts on millennial mums trying to influence my spends. I already have a striped jumper…

Reactions: 5
Just can't imagine wearing a knitted waist coat for 3 days in a row. Or anything else!
i mean if you air it out or wash the bits that come in touch with your armpits and neck after each wear, it's probably better than washing it all the time, especially if we talk about natural fabrics, but i doubt anna gives a damn about the longevity of her clothes since she wears them approximately 0.5 before selling them 💀

Reactions: 4
i mean if you air it out or wash the bits that come in touch with your armpits and neck after each wear, it's probably better than washing it all the time, especially if we talk about natural fabrics, but i doubt anna gives a damn about the longevity of her clothes since she wears them approximately 0.5 before selling them 💀
She could also wear a thin little layering tank underneath, and ditto with the armpit clean. Steaming is perfect for that.

Anna's outfit today is actually nice, but girl's already selling those chunky heel sling backs. Apparently, they're too small? She's seemingly had those for a few months and she's just now realized they're too small?! Something is seriously off with her timeline here. And I think this is yet more proof she's just playing dress up for this series and not actually wearing any of the outfits out and about.

Reactions: 10
She could also wear a thin little layering tank underneath, and ditto with the armpit clean. Steaming is perfect for that.
didn't she also write a few posts about how to take care of your clothes? she could just follow her own advice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.