The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really bad that she took the video back down. You’ve already posted it, just keep it up and film something else to go up this Sunday? It was up for long enough for people to have watched it, so odd

Reactions: 14
This popped up on my Instagram and made me think of Anne
Screenshot_20230719-131727~2.png

Screenshot_20230719-131736~2.png

(Besides shedding a tear after making their first born. Tears count as body fluids right?)
Screenshot_20230719-131738~2.png

---
When you get out of the shower and want to pee, but need to dry up so you don't make the toilet seat wet
Screenshot_20230731-100929.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
packing guide by someone who has repeatedly posted videos that shouldn't be posted and couldn't even organise their kitchen layout? consider me sold 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good lord is she still going.? I think the last one i saw of her was Moving Day over 2 yrs ago..I see Moaning Lily is still flogging a dead horse too. did she ever leave that grey attic?

Reactions: 8
I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

The flowers somehow make it look even more sad, like a funeral home
I always thought her flat nicely decorated. Why is she failing so badly when it comes to this house? Then again she also used to have good taste in clothes and makeup... Something went very wrong somewhere.

Reactions: 23
You can get packing lists off the Internet I doubt people were messaging her for hers. I can create one myself...

Reactions: 10
Yes I thought the flat was nicely decorated too and her style at that time was good. The move to that house has really put a black cloud over everything she does.

Reactions: 17
You can get packing lists off the Internet I doubt people were messaging her for hers. I can create one myself...
I’m sure those won’t tell you to take “1 evening shoe” though. If only she specified if it was a left or right one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would we take packing advice from her, she doesn't really ever go anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like Mr Hanky in that packing post. bleeping awful brown dress.

She takes a hot water bottle on holidays over 5 days??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I want to know what "clothing for planned actives" is. Does she mean workout gear or like separate clothing for a planned activity?

Also, her nip stickers are showing in that brown dress. Obviously it's not lined 🫣 (and why are nip stickers not listed on her packing list?!?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just checked out the packing list. Anna edit needs an editor, so many typos and inconsistencies. The people in the comments thanking her for these lists make me despair for humanity!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least she's wearing nip stickers though, she seems to have stopped wearing bras. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it seems to be more a look how skinny i am as opposed to bras are uncomfortable. Doesn't make for a polished look either.

Reactions: 5
She was so relatable in her last flat, and I agree that the decor and her clothes/make up were so much better (although her eyeshadow was already repetitive at that point, and she had a mortal fear of blusher 😂). I wonder if when they moved into the new house and realised they were at risk of being screwed financially, Mark went "babe, we need to start going high end to bring in more money" and he convinced her to pivot, but since neither of them had a clue how to be high end or luxe they've just been muddling through copying other popular influencers and hoping for the best? It's such a hollow existence and can't be fulfilling at all, having zero passion or drive beyond needing to keep up with mortgage/extension payments.

Edited to add - maybe the Anna/Lily fallout was because Lily tried to say "this isn't you, you should stick with what you know and are good at" but had all the tact of a sledgehammer and actually ended up saying "stop trying to be something you're not, you're tit at it and it's really boring" and Anna clutched her pearls and cut her off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Edited to add - maybe the Anna/Lily fallout was because Lily tried to say "this isn't you, you should stick with what you know and are good at" but had all the tact of a sledgehammer and actually ended up saying "stop trying to be something you're not, you're tit at it and it's really boring" and Anna clutched her pearls and cut her off 🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry i just can't imagine lily even suggesting that, she's doing the same thing – pretending to be anything that's trending and therefore making numbers, mortified every time she has to spend her own money – and they are both too deep in the industry to recognise how fucked up that is

Reactions: 11
sorry i just can't imagine lily even suggesting that, she's doing the same thing – pretending to be anything that's trending and therefore making numbers, mortified every time she has to spend her own money – and they are both too deep in the industry to recognise how fucked up that is
Oh absolutely, they're both doing it and they're both tit at it (although Anna seems to be more successful with her charade because she's gone all in), but Lily lacks self awareness so may have criticised Anna for something she's doing herself, or may realise she's also doing it but think she's doing it better because she's a 'cool London mum' 😉

Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely, they're both doing it and they're both tit at it (although Anna seems to be more successful with her charade because she's gone all in), but Lily lacks self awareness so may have criticised Anna for something she's doing herself, or may realise she's also doing it but think she's doing it better because she's a 'cool London mum' 😉
true, she's admitted publicly she cringes at fellow content creators and then realises she's one of them after all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand. If wearing jeans after a swim makes her feel icky, why not being a pair of leggings or sweatpants? I'm so confused.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.