The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else picked up on the fact she seems to have stopped posing in front of random empty walls and fire places and bought herself a proper photography backdrop style set up?

There's no edge between floor and wall - or wooden floorboards as I don't think she has carpets (probably for the best with that mould!)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think the parting makes her forehead look shallower. It’s too long which drags her face down and it’s too thin and lank to look nice!
This is what my hair looks like when I go too long between haircuts. Lanky, flat, sad, disheveled…no matter how I style it, it always looks very obvious I just need to get a cut. Which is why I always keep my hair in a lob or bob.

Reactions: 8
This is what my hair looks like when I go too long between haircuts. Lanky, flat, sad, disheveled…no matter how I style it, it always looks very obvious I just need to get a cut. Which is why I always keep my hair in a lob or bob.
Same here. Thankfully I love a lob/bob!

I don't think I've ever seen someone look that bad with long hair. I love long hair, always have, but I cant get over and I cant understand why Anna looks so bad?? Is it the parting? Is it the fact that it makes her face look even longer?
It needs a wash and for the person it’s attached to to stop pretending it has natural texture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also watched the tiktok about her "finding herself" again and I was not convinced at all that she is ok. She's still coming across as someone who is pretending everything is fine, but something about her is off.

Again she should own it at the time that she's struggling, she doesn't have to go into detail but admit when she's having off days, cos everybody has them! She as a whole 'community' online that she should be able to share things with, isn't that the point. Or does she just see followers as people she can sell things too
She made such a fuss about it being scary to share... but then she proceeded to share
Has anyone else picked up on the fact she seems to have stopped posing in front of random empty walls and fire places and bought herself a proper photography backdrop style set up?

There's no edge between floor and wall - or wooden floorboards as I don't think she has carpets (probably for the best with that mould!)
Now she truly never needs to leave the house!

Reactions: 2
The back of this dress is a mess.
Oopa, I thought you guys were being a bit harsh with the clothing, and I'm very much of the mind that everyone just wear what makes them happy and that what looks nice is subjective etc but the back of this dress is very odd. So deeply layered and shapeless, so strange. If she loves it and it gives her joy I say crack on, but if it's because it's what she thinks* is cool or looks good, it's very strange. Maybe she's having a hard time figuring herself out as a new mum? I haven't had children, but I've seen friends struggle with their identuty a bit after becoming mums?

They’re poorly again! And she’s done no disclaimer about how she wouldn’t feed her 1 year old mini eggs despite it being an ad. The company should have picked up on that. They’re not safe for under 4s

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

The Anna Edit #22 too much Beige, house full of the Plague

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re poorly again! And she’s done no disclaimer about how she wouldn’t feed her 1 year old mini eggs despite it being an ad. The company should have picked up on that. They’re not safe for under 4s
Can we also take a minute to snark on the CORN mac and cheese?! I still think about how disgusting that is. It’s giving what non-Americans think is American food. Like mayonnaise on pizza.

For what it’s worth, I hate baked mac and cheese anyway 😂

I’m telling you. That house is making them so sick. If it’s not directly via some weird mold poisoning, it’s definitely weakening their immune systems. I know daycare can be a germ factory, but this isn’t normal.

Reactions: 16
y'all, safia nygaard posted a video about getting a professional colour analysis and not only she's got true winter (which means that's not anna's type as their skin/hair are very different), but I also couldn't help but notice that her thumbnail is probably what anna thinks she looks like (bold eyebrows, no makeup etc.) lmao
True winters can look very different from each other, for example Angela Bassett and Felicity Jones are both true winters
---
is she the better dressed tho? 😬
View attachment 2066670
View attachment 2066671
View attachment 2066673
View attachment 2066675
View attachment 2066678
View attachment 2066681
View attachment 2066682

Anna's neither chic, nor does she have a personal style. (Which is something that imo can elevate even pieces that are objectively considered ugly.) I didn't like her style before either bc it was boring and basically just things that were trendy then, but at least her followers could afford pieces they liked + she didn't buy new tit every day. As long as she's going to consider herself a capsule fashion guru and trying to make money out of it, I am going to comment on her lack of knowledge about proportions, sustainability as well as her quite obvious shopping addiction combined with promoting mindless consumption on tattle. And I will wear a trash bag while doing it, if I please.
If you compare her to Anna, she actually does. She has a very basic style but still not too bad, I've seen many content creators wear similar (if not the exact same) outfits.

If you compare her to Anna, she actually does. She has a very basic style but still not too bad, I've seen many content creators wear similar (if not the exact same) outfits.
Idk, man, many people wearing the same fits aren't exactly a proof of said fits being styled well. If anything, it confirms what I was implying – Lily only wears what other people wear and in that same sense she's doing the same thing as Anna, just with different clothes. Because you will find many influencers who do dress similarly... beige. My conclusion was that neither of them has their own style to actually inspire anyone.

Reactions: 11
Earlier in this thread I defended how sick she gets but am happy to say I’m wrong and want to take that opinion back. She is getting back to back bugs which shouldn’t even be possible assuming your immune system isn’t compromised

Maybe it is the mould after all….

Reactions: 14
Idk, man, many people wearing the same fits aren't exactly a proof of said fits being styled well. If anything, it confirms what I was implying – Lily only wears what other people wear and in that same sense she's doing the same thing as Anna, just with different clothes. Because you will find many influencers who do dress similarly... beige. My conclusion was that neither of them has their own style to actually inspire anyone.
They both just wear what everyone else is wearing. For Anna it’s beige “minimal” outfits with drab hair and orange makeup. For Lily it’s ill-fitting jeans and a t-shirt with straightened to death hair. I wouldn’t say they have any aspirational personal style. They don’t add anything that makes an outfit “them”, if that makes sense. And this is fine. It’s easily replicable at various price points by the general public. It’s easily consumable and doesn’t provoke opinion (except ours). But to consider them “stylish” or influential to the zeitgeist would be offensive to anyone who does have personal style and exquisite taste.

• Heart
They both just wear what everyone else is wearing. For Anna it’s beige “minimal” outfits with drab hair and orange makeup. For Lily it’s ill-fitting jeans and a t-shirt with straightened to death hair. I wouldn’t say they have any aspirational personal style. They don’t add anything that makes an outfit “them”, if that makes sense. And this is fine. It’s easily replicable at various price points by the general public. It’s easily consumable and doesn’t provoke opinion (except ours). But to consider them “stylish” or influential to the zeitgeist would be offensive to anyone who does have personal style and exquisite taste.
Exactly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm really excited for the Weird Anne Yankovic thread. :LOL: Is it time yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.